Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Pics from the G & R
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Ron and Glen,

Thanks again for hosting the swapmeet and Bar-B-Que. Here's a few of the fine cars that showed....

Howard newest car - says it has automatic tranny, air, and other senior creature conforfs....Fuzzy, Fuzzy, where are you ?window Fuzzy...
jim_hoyland
Greg, TrojanMan, picked up this new ride for his dad in Victorville. I have a picture of the shift knob you want, check next post.
jim_hoyland
Here the knob...
jim_hoyland
Toasts great looking corvette chrome yellow ...
jim_hoyland
More..
jim_hoyland
And...
jim_hoyland
And..the black beauty is Elliot Cannons. Just repainted in Orange County--- not Mexico.Very nice !
jim_hoyland
Glen Sager's beautiful silver 914 and the subject of a ppi today.
jim_hoyland
Two excellent six's..
jim_hoyland
Three more white 914s
jim_hoyland
Great looking orange 6, nice parts selection too..
jim_hoyland
Found this nice metal 914 empble to replace the black plastic one above; anyone have a metal 1.8 emblem they want to part with.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 30 2006, 05:03 PM) *

And..the black beauty is Elliot Cannons. Just repainted in Mexico.Very nice !

Ahem!! Actually it was painted in Orange County USA.
Elliot
jim_hoyland
Thank you, the correction was noted.
swood
Hey Elliot, what wheels do you have on there? I kinda dig em. Any mods needed to get them to fit?

Did your car get painted on the outside only or did they do more (i.e. trunks, engine bay etc.) I'm taking mine apart to take some pics of to send down to Lake Forest.

(sorry for the minor hijack) smile.gif
Elliot_Cannon
They are Revolution Wheels. 4X130 bolt pattern. I bought them on a group buy about a year and a half ago. I don't know if they are even available anymore. The people I bought them from apparently aren't in the buiz anymore. I had the outside, trunks and door jambs painted. There was a lot of yellow and I told them I didn't want to see it anymore.

Elliot
jim_hoyland
The 15" version were still available last month --see the resourse pages.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.