Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I scored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimT
Must have been the wrong place,
But it was the right time..

Was at my bros today, his nieghbor said he had some electronic equipment he was going to throw out..said we could have anything

so I scored this scope..it works.. got a soldering station and some other stuff also..
Click to view attachment
URY914
DANGER, Will Robinson, DANGER!!!!

Spoke
drooley.gif

Nice find. A voltmeter is valuable but a scope is the ultimate electrical debug tool.

Spoke
grasshopper
what the heck is that??!!??? it looks like something straight out of 1975!
TimT

grasshopper patience is a virtue,

a scope is the ultimate electrical debug tool

werd
drewvw

I have to plead ignorance too...I'm not as young as grasshopper here but have no idea how you would use that baby on a car...do tell.
brp914
there is a correlary to murphy's law that says the number of theories is inversely proportional to how much is known. A scope will reveal how little is known, leading to more theories, ultimately leading to more beer3.gif .
messix
an o scope is the definitive electronic diagnostic tool.
Rand
I know how to interface it with an Atari game console. While the colors are not accurate, Pitfall is quite playable.

Seriously though, cool find. smilie_pokal.gif
messix
rand your such a geek! slap.gif biggrin.gif
Rand
flipa.gif laugh.gif
Hey Troy, you goin' to the XXX Mother's Day show? /hijack
messix
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 30 2006, 09:22 PM) *

flipa.gif laugh.gif
Hey Troy, you goin' to the XXX Mother's Day show? /hijack

maybe is that on sunday? if yes, then no, working.
redshift
QUOTE(Rand @ May 1 2006, 12:05 AM) *

I know how to interface it with an Atari game console. While the colors are not accurate, Pitfall is quite playable.

LMAO! Stupid! clap56.gif

M
ynotdd
Tim If you want any other test equimpent let me know .Bin in the trade for 20 years always upgrading
Tony D flag.gif
Gint
QUOTE(brp914 @ Apr 30 2006, 09:37 PM) *

there is a correlary to murphy's law that says the number of theories is inversely proportional to how much is known. A scope will reveal how little is known, leading to more theories, ultimately leading to more beer3.gif .

chairfall.gif

Now that's funny!

av-943.gif

Electronic geek humor...

Nice score Tim. I'd like to nab one myself. And then re-learn how to use one. It's been almost 20 years.
Mueller
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Apr 30 2006, 07:28 PM) *

I take it you have never looked at Brad Anders D-Jet site????
D-Jet information overload

The scope can be used for trouble shooting and for gathering information on the electronics....helpful for D-Jet, L-jet as well as Megasquirt or any other programable fuel injection...

IPB Image
IPB Image

If you go to his site and study the screen shots and read the text, it'll make sense to you after just a few minutes.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.