Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few more pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
BLUE
Elliot_Cannon
YELLOW
Elliot_Cannon
WHITE and in my opinion the nicest looking car there today. 3.6 and really clean installation all around. Great looking car.
Elliot_Cannon
Toasts beutiful Corvette yellow car.
Elliot_Cannon
Ron (slits) doing that voodoo that he do so well. That's him on his back teasing everyone.
Aaron Cox
ElYut...

you can do multiple pics in the same post.....

just keep hitting atach this file.....
and attach another... etc
Elliot_Cannon
Jim Hoylands beutiful interior he just had done in East Keaster Louisiana. laugh.gif
Certainly my vote for best interior of the year.
Elliot_Cannon
Much thanks to Ron and Glenn (mostly Glenn, he did all the cooking). Had a great time seeing all the 914 folks. Spent some money, ate a good burger, saw some wonderful cars and great conversation.
cheers, Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
"No, No, really". "This is genuine stuff here". "I have these door panels special made of real leather in Mexico".
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 30 2006, 06:31 PM) *

ElYut...

you can do multiple pics in the same post.....

just keep hitting atach this file.....
and attach another... etc

Yeah I tried that once and it added all the pics horizontally. Condidering my age I do OK on this computer thing... As long as someone is here to turn it on for me. laugh.gif

Cheers, Elliot
TimT
Is that toasties car that was banged up a few months ago?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(TimT @ Apr 30 2006, 06:52 PM) *

sho is
Miss Mari
Great Time! 648.2 miles later we made it home. Wannateener (Dylan), Streetlegal Go Kart and I had a great time meeting everyone and enjoying the cars and food. Thanks to Ron and Glenn for being so gracious. Ron, for letting wannateener steal parts from the green car, Glenn for Q'ing up for everyone. Thanks Toast for being so friendly. Here's pics of a 85% done V8; the quietest V8 weve ever seen. A special thanks to Alberto (Lagunero), Richard D and Matt R, you guys are great!!!! The kid just wont stop talking.
wannateener
wooops mom lost a pic. And thanks to Bruce tooo.
Heeltoe914
Had a great time seeing some old firends and picking up some parts. Thanks R & G for hosting.
Heeltoe914
Pic
Toast
QUOTE(Miss Mari @ Apr 30 2006, 07:39 PM) *

Thanks Toast for being so friendly.

You are welcome. Thanks for being so nice too.........and funny.
bye1.gif
Heeltoe914
Pics, Thanks for the tip it seem to work.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 30 2006, 07:10 PM) *

QUOTE(TimT @ Apr 30 2006, 06:52 PM) *

sho is

WooHoo. boldblue.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif
About F-in' time it was back on the road.

Hey Toast - are you gonna test your luck and bring it to the R66C next weekend?
redshift
Your car came out great Toaster!

smile.gif

Looks like everyone but Ron had a great time! Good deal!

mheh!

M
So.Cal.914
Wish I could have stayed longer to meet more of you, some days I can only stand so long.
The people I did meet, I enjoyed your company. Some nice 914's, just the chance

to look at them was worth the trip. Thanks smoke.gif
spunone
Had a Great time and sold some parts $$ piratenanner.gif Would like to thank Ron & Glen for puttin this togeather and Toast for showing me where the water was LOL .Thanks to all who showed up and Aa-ron for the tire.Just wish I could of stayed alot longer and hung out with Twysted chairfall.gif
DonTraver
Had a great time. Thanks to Ron and Glen for hosting this event. Thanks to Toast for the great directions. Thanks to Kapt Kaos for fixing my laptop, I'm like Elliot, I know how to turn in on, replace a hard drive, right, lol.

I had a great time, great people, cars, weather, food, what more can you ask for.

We should do this more often. I love seeing all the creativity going into the teeners, as usual I left thinking, I need to do that to mine.

Oh yeah, least I forget. I finally got to see Howards famous hose, what a treat, lol. It was smaller than I thought it would be.

Later Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.