Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new member looking for help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
luckydog
Hi all, I am a returning member that has relocated to the Cinn OH area and am looking for members in my area. I have a '74 914 that I need help with. It ran about a year ago but got silly and pulled motor out and started working on replacing fuel line and other pieces and parts, then decided to move and car has sat for about a year and I need help getting it back up and running. Any neighbors in the area would be helpful.
rick 918-S
Welcome, wavey.gif Can't help with the car, but I think we have a few people in your area... confused24.gif
bd1308
you're in Cincy. I'll go all the way to Dayton and have been there several times. I've just completed two engine swaps and such, so if nobody else is available, I would feel honored to help you out, since so many people have helped me out in teh past.

Welcome to the Club!

Britton "Sir Posts-A-Lot" Dodd
Louisville,KY
type47
these people must not be awake yet because i'm the first to put this smilie thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
dralf
smile.gif Welcome,
Name is Al, Iam up in Dayton
Lately I have been busy with dog projects but I hope we can get together to talk and work on cars.
bd1308
Al cooks a mean steak too :yum:

b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.