Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updated website
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JWest
Blatant advertisement: smile.gif

Check out my new website, I have changed the layout a little and added some additional info like an animation of the reverse operation.

A couple products have been added, and more are coming as I get them added.

Thanks for looking!
Joseph Mills
Nice improvements.

Glad to see new products added.

I do have a question for you concerning one of your items.

It's listed as:

#JWST-CCC-SMK Replacement Electrical Smoke price: 5.00

"Refills components that have been zapped! - Low odor - Change your electronic smoke once a year."

Will I be gigged in concours for this non oem item? And will this be available in a larger quantity size at some later date?

blitZ
QUOTE(Joseph Mills @ May 1 2006, 06:51 PM) *

Nice improvements.

It's listed as:

"Refills components that have been zapped! - Low odor - Change your electronic smoke once a year."

Will I be gigged in concours for this non oem item? And will this be available in a larger quantity size at some later date?

Just make sure your blinker fluid is OEM.
VaccaRabite
I know this might not be the bast place to ask, but...

James, does your 914 fuse box have any room for expansion. And if it does not, do you make one that does? I know the existing harness does not have that much room for add on, but my wiring harness is going to be totally rebuilt, with some extra wire run for other components.

Zach
JWest
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 1 2006, 08:04 PM) *

I know this might not be the bast place to ask, but...

James, does your 914 fuse box have any room for expansion. And if it does not, do you make one that does? I know the existing harness does not have that much room for add on, but my wiring harness is going to be totally rebuilt, with some extra wire run for other components.

Zach

Thanks for the question, Zach. My first version had 3 extra fuses, but the fuse boxes I was using continued to go up in price and get harder to purchase. As a result, I redesigned it, made it easier to install, and lowered the price. Unfortunately there are only the stock 12 fuses now.

JWest
QUOTE(Joseph Mills @ May 1 2006, 05:51 PM) *

Nice improvements.

It's listed as:

I think your concours concerns should be brought up in the appropriate forum.

I will say that a tuning of the electrical system by Jeff Bowlsby using TimT's scope on a real LE Grasshopper would yield a system that could not be decerned from original except for the coating of Pledge.

30lb cylinders will be available, but there is a government air quality surcharge.
kconway
Gents, I haven't got a clue what you guys are talking about. What is this "electrical smoke" product and "blinker fluid". Is this a joke?

Kev
Rand
QUOTE(kconway @ May 1 2006, 07:47 PM) *

Gents, I haven't got a clue what you guys are talking about. What is this "electrical smoke" product and "blinker fluid". Is this a joke?

Kev

You can't joke about products like that! Also beware of ads about muffler bearings and piston return springs!! laugh.gif

You were wise to suspect jokiing. beerchug.gif
kconway
Duh...Important - These are just display containers, the products advertised are not included and do not really exist!

Guess I should have read the entire page.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(kconway @ May 1 2006, 09:55 PM) *

Duh...Important - These are just display containers, the products advertised are not included and do not really exist!

Guess I should have read the entire page.

James West is one of those engineers that are very much like the ones that designed the 914.

You know the ones I'm talking about. The ones with a sense of humor. biggrin.gif

ConeDodger
James may indeed be an engineer with a sense of humor but the Rennshift is no joke...

My car came off a year of jack stand duty yesterday and after some adjustments by Martin Baker of Northbay914 fame, we took it for a ride. The improvement is dramatic. Unbelievable to shift now... If you can afford this do get it. This is what Porsche should have done. biggrin.gif

Rob driving.gif
North Bay 914
The shifter is indeed how it should have been, without doubt. I would like one in my everyday driver.
dlo914
QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ May 2 2006, 12:06 AM) *

The shifter is indeed how it should have been, without doubt. I would like one in my everyday driver.

"You could say that again" for all of us hehe biggrin.gif Clayton (Twystd1) had one for sale at the R&G swapmeet for $375.
tat2dphreak
looks awesome man!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.