Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NNJR-PCA Autocross Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yarin
Only two 914s.. pretty dissapointing. I drove a Boxster, i hope to have my 914 ready by next weekend.

Went to the first North Jersey Porsche Club Autocross Yesterday. Awesome weather, way too many people showed up. 137 drivers, they cut off way too late. 40something X class drivers. We only got 5 runs, really long day. Here are pics I took. Enjoy!

Fastest time of the day went to the fenderless stickered red 924. Closely followed by the modified GT3. The blue flared 914 is usually an FTD contender. 2.6L, 1700lbs. Goodyear slicks, very fast car, very fast driver.

Pics in the best folder were cropped slightly and adjusted. They are my favorites.

http://coewww.rutgers.edu/~yarin/4-30-06-P...JR-Meadowlands/

Enjoy!

Ohh for your photography buffs.... Canon Digital Rebel 70-200mm f/4 L shots taken in medium rez medium quality to save space on the memory card.
Mueller
Fastest time of the day went to the fenderless stickered red 924.

I kept looking for a Budwiser or NASCAR decal on the 924 biggrin.gif

Nice pictures.....

Looks like a pretty good turnout with some serious cars there....
Joseph Mills
Nice photos. What shutter speed did you use, or was it set on aperture priority?

The height and body roll on that 924 is interesting.

That is one sweet looking red Carrera. rolleyes.gif

turboman808
Wow took alot of pictures!

Yeah 924 and the blue 914 are crazy fast. I see the TVR is up and running again. A cone tore up his rear suspension a few weeks ago.
yarin
The photo date is all published under each photo.

That TVR is wicked, really amazingly setup car. I took 420 pictures, i deleted about 80 of them i guess.

I stand corrected.. the 924 had FTD but a station called in and said he is off course. He captured the run on video but the officials wouldn't budge. Oh well.

They auctioned off a lap in a Cayman as supplied by their new sponsor (a porsche dealership). 22 people took 1 cayman around for a lap. Poor car.. hehe. They auctiononed off two remaining seats, i think they went for $80 for a lap. Coming from a Boxster it totally wasnt worth it for me.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.