Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need some prayers and well wishes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
A friend of the family, and God Mother to one of my children is going through a tough time. She lost her father recently and has been stuggling to deal with a lot of issues.

Last night she called us at midnight after taking a bunch of sleeping pills. We called 911 and they took her to the hospital. My wife spent all night in the hospital with her.

We need to help her, and can use some prayers and well wishes to help her through this.

Also, any advice from those that have been through this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Aaron Cox
in my prayers man.

sorry to hear,

AA
Allan
Happy thoughts your way...
JerryP
hands.gif
drewvw

Another prayer going out your way....
bd1308
Prayers coming your way. I'll cross post from CISCO as well.

b
KaptKaos
Thanks for the well wishes. Our friend is required by law to spend 72 hours in the hospital. The shrinks there can mandate additional 72 hour stays if they feel she is a danger to herself.

In addition to the pills & alcohol, she has been cutting herself. We didn't know this until yesterday. She would cut herself in a places we couldn't see.

Its a very scary time for us. If anyone has been through this or knows anyone that works in this area, please PM me. We are in uncharted territory here.

Thanks again for the kind words and prayers.

-Joe
krazykonrad
Hang in there buddy! ITs good to hear that your freind is getting the help she needs. the best way to help is to keep supporting her and mkae sure she continues to get help even when she feels "better". Its a long road, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thoughts and prayers,
Konrad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.