Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Plates are here.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Collected the plates today for the WCC in PDX 2006. They look really great. Thank you John Peterson.
CCLINWCC
tdgray
Oooooo... shiney blink.gif
drgchapman
looking good!
I can't wait......... beerchug.gif
VegasRacer

Thanks to the sponsors for supporting the WCC. biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Looks good! shocked[1].gif

hijacked.gif By the way, It was a pleasure meeting you last Thursday (4/27). The Turn signal kit went in perfect. installing the rear trunk shocks tomorrow. Thanks for all the advice! On the ride home, The wife was giving me the excuses like "I don't know anyone", I don't know anything about cars" and "I'll probably be the only female there", But I always go through that. I've told her there are female club members. She'll keep going back and forth till it's time to leave and then she'll make her decision. I'll be going regardless. See ya in 67 days!!!!!!
SirAndy
schweet!

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
nomore9one4
Very nice, but don't you guys have state issue plates for the fron tof yyour vehicles? confused24.gif driving.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(boboli914@att.net @ May 1 2006, 01:24 PM) *

Very nice, but don't you guys have state issue plates for the fron tof yyour vehicles? confused24.gif driving.gif

yes....so what is the big deal??

these are not being advertised as replacements smile.gif

Jeroen
wow! those turned out nice!!!
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Mueller @ May 1 2006, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(boboli914@att.net @ May 1 2006, 01:24 PM) *

yes....so what is the big deal??

these are not being advertised as replacements smile.gif

They would look great on the car,but where would you put it? confused24.gif
boxstr
You can put them in the rear window or you can put them on the dash. Last couple of years some people put them on the front where the regular plates go and I saw a few on the rear bumper where regular plates go with the state issued plate in the rear window.
I am sure those who get one will figure out where to stick it av-943.gif
CCLINWCCINPDX
rhodyguy
not with collector plates in washington. i run the one from 05' on my car. does mine have ksp on it?

k
VaccaRabite
Not that this helps in this particular situation (being as PA members probably won't be making the trek to WCC). But some states (like PA) have no front plate.

My 914 (whenever it gets on the road) will have a naked front bumper. One less thing for the cops to bounce a radar or laser off.

Zach
olav
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 1 2006, 12:57 PM) *

hijacked.gif By the way, It was a pleasure meeting you last Thursday (4/27). The Turn signal kit went in perfect. installing the rear trunk shocks tomorrow. Thanks for all the advice! On the ride home, The wife was giving me the excuses like "I don't know anyone", I don't know anything about cars" and "I'll probably be the only female there", But I always go through that. I've told her there are female club members. She'll keep going back and forth till it's time to leave and then she'll make her decision. I'll be going regardless. See ya in 67 days!!!!!!

You're not alone, wife says the same thing.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(olav @ May 2 2006, 07:44 AM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 1 2006, 12:57 PM) *

You're not alone, wife says the same thing.

More then likely, i'll be going alone (the usual).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.