Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BECK(?) fender flares, anyone have a picture of a car with them?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Just doing some research, yea, that's the ticket biggrin.gif
grasshopper
ggrrr... ugly?? biggrin.gif check my Beck car in my sigature. heres a pic. What other info do you have?? I have been searching for info, but cant seem to find any...anywhere
grasshopper
another Click to view attachment...and anotherClick to view attachment
Mueller
thanks.,......they don't look as bad as I thought they did originally....I must be confused or thinking of another car or flare....I could have sworn there was a bolt of flare that had the hardware exposed....

cool project you have, good luck with it !!!!!
grasshopper
well, suposidly it was made to be held on by rivets..but they were underneath of the flairs, and not visible. Here is part of an article of the body panels last paragraph on the first page..onto the second page
Click to view attachment
grasshopper
bla
wbergtho
My bud Randy Beck sold that #8 car to a lady and I think she's having much fun w/ it out on the east coast. randy used to beat up on some high HP turbo 911's with that creation. Now...he's working on a Beck 904 street/race car and a GT1 replica. He's got some pretty cool stuff...huh?

Bill
Eric_Shea
they don't look as bad as I thought they did originally

You're mistaken... lol3.gif
jonwatts
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 1 2006, 09:39 PM) *

Haha...... Bleck chairfall.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(jonwatts @ May 1 2006, 09:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 1 2006, 09:39 PM) *

Haha...... Bleck chairfall.gif

I like the look on grasshoppers car with the slant nose look. It looks alittle silly with the original driving light hump in the fender. Too each,his own! driving.gif driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.