Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest addition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Puma GT This car has been in a circle of close friends for almost 20 years. My former boss was a dealer for them in the 80's and this one is one of 2 he held on to. A guy who did some body and paint werk for him made the body kit and did the paint job in 87. Blake was an incredible artist but unfortunately his "magic artist powder" did him in a few years after he did this car sad.gif
scotty b
Ben inside for the last 12 years after the last guy became a little to well known to the federales by running UNDER toll booth arms ph34r.gif
scotty b
Some of Blakes handi werk aktion035.gif Yeah it's pretty 80's but I think it is still pretty cool. Needs to be stripped and redone. He used single stage and it has cracked all over
scotty b
Boss said he did all of the body kit in one night! Got a little "UP" and went to werk/ Glued foam blocks to the body and went at it with a body file until he got the shapes he wanted. Tail came out nice as did the rest.
scotty b
Last pic Sorry bout the shakes! 1600 Dual port ran crappy til I set the choke right and set the timing. Runs great now until it warms up then won't idle. Intake boots are both cracked so I suspect that's the culprit. I'm gonna drive it around for a month or two to get the bugs out then it will be going up for sale. Start saving up!!
blitZ
Cool, is it on a beetle chasis?
scotty b
QUOTE(blitZ @ May 1 2006, 04:33 PM) *

Cool, is it on a beetle chasis?

Ghia. This one and the GTC I had were both done on a Ghia chassis. Swing axle trans. ('68)I would LKOVE to put one of Jakes engines in this thing but I have WAAAAYYY to many projects, that's why I won't be keeping this one sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.