Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauge bezels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
I just got these from "spunone" at the R&G swapmeet yesterday. I think they looik great. First pic is without.
spunone
Its not to hard to make a Diamond shine thanks Elliot your car is awesome glad the rings worked for ya beer.gif
Rand
Wow Elliot. They look great. Nice steering wheel and stitched dash cover too! smilie_pokal.gif
East coaster
Where/how do I get a set? I need a 911 set (5).
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(East coaster @ May 1 2006, 06:34 PM) *

Where/how do I get a set? I need a 911 set (5).

Contact Spunone (Paul McHenry) a few posts above this one.
Elliot
turboman808
Nice gauges and the dash looks sick. The wheel is kinda funky

Really nice job on the dash though. I may even copy it with red stitching biggrin.gif
jimtab
That looks like a Dr. Evil dash...got one just like it....love it....what guages are those don't look stock to me...
Dr Evil
Looks like one of mine, but I don't remember selling to Elliot. I would have cut him a deal for some flight time tongue.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(jimtab @ May 1 2006, 07:21 PM) *

That looks like a Dr. Evil dash...got one just like it....love it....what guages are those don't look stock to me...

I got the dash from Lagunero (Alberto). Same folks that Dr. Evil did business with. The tach was sent to North Hollywood Speedo for overhaul and re-wiring to suit the electronic ignition I use. They made a new dial face in grey with the somewhat hard to believe 7800 rpm red line. laugh.gif. I did the same with the gauges and speedo. The outer rings came from Spunone and I think finalize the look I wanted. I'm pretty happy with the whole thing.
Cheers, Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 1 2006, 08:32 PM) *

Looks like one of mine, but I don't remember selling to Elliot. I would have cut him a deal for some flight time tongue.gif

Let me know if and when you ever get back here. I'll take you flying anytime.
cheers, Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 1 2006, 07:17 PM) *

Nice gauges and the dash looks sick. The wheel is kinda funky

Really nice job on the dash though. I may even copy it with red stitching biggrin.gif

My son doesn't like the steering wheel iether. He says the horn button looks "so eighties". What the hell does he know. He was born in 1983!!

Cheers, Elliot
dlo914
i also bought a set from Spunone yesterday at the R&G swapmeet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.