Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - awesome memorial of those lost on 9/11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
flag.gif What can you say, gave me goose bumps. I know where I was on 9/11 do you? I was at Ohare airport in Chicago getting ready for my flight to New Orleans when they closed the airport. It was a very strange feeling.

This is a picture of an independent trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives on 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.
dlo914
IIRC it was senior year of high school and i was sitting in home eq. class and the teacher turned on the t.v. as we watched the 2nd plane hit the 2nd tower. No one believed this was actually happening. sad.gif
Spoke
I was in my office when a coworker popped in the door and said planes have hit both WTC towers. It still pisses me off when I think about what was done that day. That truck is beautiful.

Spoke
drewvw

I was driving cross country with my then girlfriend, was in a campground in Seattle.

Somebody called us when the first plane hit. I will never forget that.

Scott Carlberg
GREAT Memorial - Diff vehicle

I rec'd these pics in an email about a week ago.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Scott Carlberg
last 3 pics

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
i love porsche
i was in algebra class, when the principle came in to tell a student that her father called to tell her he was ok..everyone looked confused because no one knew what happened yet, he told us about it, and at lunch time i went outside and i could see the smoke from the towers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.