Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Race Trailer for Thorshammer Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
I just could'nt help myself. My old trailer was all done, but it was purchased by a 914-6 owner. That lives near me. So all is good, The 914club decals are in good use. drunk.gif

This trailer needs cabinets and some flooring, but it sure will be alot nicer than the old one. Let me know what you think.

Need new 914club decals.

Erik
Thorshammer
Another inside:

Thorshammer
The rear, Empty but not for long.

Sweet.

URY914
DAMN! clap56.gif
SirAndy
nice! smilie_pokal.gif

how much weight did it take off your wallet?
idea.gif Andy
Randal
QUOTE(Thorshammer @ May 2 2006, 04:32 PM) *

I just could'nt help myself. My old trailer was all done, but it was purchased by a 914-6 owner. That lives near me. So all is good, The 914club decals are in good use. drunk.gif

This trailer needs cabinets and some flooring, but it sure will be alot nicer than the old one. Let me know what you think.

Need new 914club decals.

Erik

Your making the rest of us drool big time.

What does that baby weigh? And I'll bet the gas mileage is going to be great.
Thorshammer
Gas Mileage, What gas mileage???

Trying to figure out how to configure the thing, need to set it up nicely. Sick and tired of having broke down shit at the track.

Besides these items, any suggestions?

2 Tire racks R&L, 4 rains, 4 extra slicks, Aluminum

Tool Box Right hand side just inside the door

Vee nosed cabinets upper and lower to store. Spares, Oil, Chemicals, towels etc...

Workbench with Vise

Canopy for the side, over size.

Jack and stands mount

Relocate spare under trailer with trap door

Winch to get car into the trailer

Sound system, How much is too much???

Flat panel?? should I or should'nt I. DVD/Video for the kids and to play the race tapes back.

Useage:

Last trailer I ever want to buy in the next 10 years. Primary useage is SCCA road racing, and some track day instructing, more on that later. Have Young family, but we normally stay at a hotel during the weekend, but we need to be able to sleep in the trailer with the car outside. Let me know your guys suggestions.

Erik Madsen

Eric_Shea
Sick. I like your new ride for the 06 season. smilie_pokal.gif
Brian Mifsud
Nice rig... what is the rated weight capacity? I need a trailer to haul around 14000lbs so I'm looking for ideas...
nine14cats
Wow...that is nice...I'm taking my POS trailer and slowly refurbing it....I'm too cheap to go for a new one right now...

Congratulations!

Bill P.
brant
Very.. Very nice Erik!

brant
groot
DAMN!!! Sudden windfall of $$$???

Very nice trailer. You'll fit right in at PCA events ohmy.gif

I'm very jealous, as you can tell.
ChrisFoley
Good deal Erik!
I think I'll stay near you at the track. smile.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE(Thorshammer @ May 2 2006, 07:08 PM) *

2 Tire racks R&L, 4 rains, 4 extra slicks, Aluminum

Tool Box Right hand side just inside the door

Vee nosed cabinets upper and lower to store. Spares, Oil, Chemicals, towels etc...

Workbench with Vise

Canopy for the side, over size.

Jack and stands mount

Relocate spare under trailer with trap door

Winch to get car into the trailer

Sound system, How much is too much???

Flat panel?? should I or should'nt I. DVD/Video for the kids and to play the race tapes back.

A few ideas

Generator
Couple of deep cycle 12V batteries for when you don't want to use generator.
Low voltage lighting system
Fire extinguishers

Are you going to use a fold down work bench or always have it up and ready to go?
maf914
Very nice trailer, Erik!

When I see this type trailer I always wonder if the V-shaped front makes a noticeable difference with respect to wind resistance and gas mileage?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.