Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before and after interior pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
Man, this is what all of the time, money and effort is when you start to restore one of these cars. The following are the before and after pics of the interior of my bahai red '74 2.0l. The before pics were taken on 12/23/2003 and the after pics were taken this weekend, 04/30/2006, 2 1/2 years later.... Hopefully these pics will motivate others as they have me.....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I replaced the seats with new recovered ones I bought from a member, I also purchased a new back pad from a member, the carpet was purchased from a well known vendor and finally, I found an extra driver, passenger and center arm rest from the new car I purchased in February.

-- Rob
drive-ability
Looks nice, I've forgotten what it should look like. Must feel good driving it now biggrin.gif
Allan
Nice job....
Brian Mifsud
Slick.. who did you use an upholstery supplier?

Is that "Mold" on the seats in the "before" shots?
watsonrx13
Thanks for all of the postitive comments, and yes, it drives much better with a nice interior.... driving.gif

Brian, I purchased the seats already finished... The mold is actually mildew, which easily wiped off....

-- Rob

msglaigaie
2.5 years?? that is a lot of work mate. Product looks grand. MSG L
watsonrx13
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ May 2 2006, 09:07 PM) *

2.5 years?? that is a lot of work mate. Product looks grand. MSG L

Yea 2.5 yrs. If you're interested, you can go to my website and see the progress over those years..... www.tampabay914.com

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.