Full Version: Members locals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
evan
Hey, looking for Maryland USA members

email me
evan
ekatz25941@aol.com
Dr Evil
There are a lot. I am supprised they haven't posted here yet.

They must not like you wink.gif

icon_bump.gif
evan
Ha! Whats not to like? 914 that runs 50%. Wife that does not like it and 3 yr old daughter who loves it but cant ride in it. Oh, and not a home mechanic.

how was Hershey? decided i was going to get there to late in the day to make it worth while to go!

e
Part Pricer

Check put the Members Map link at the top of the page. There are a few members in MD.

type47
not MD but close in Northern Virginia. i have a list of about 30 914'ers in the NOVA/DC/MD area so they are out there.
plas76targa
Evan,

I'm up here in Frederick. Recall, we exchanged PM's before the Hershey swamp meet. I'll send you an email.

Hmm, looks like i need to check the members map. I may still be listed as Kalifornia. Surprised not to see a flag there for me.
scottb
cheers evan,

got your email. still in poolesville and ready for the change in the weather. however it looks like this weekend is going to be wet.

we may have to plan a gathering some weekend soon for all the MD, NOVA and PA folks (and anyone else who wants to attend). i still have an engine drop in my future....

scott
Nick
I'm in MD. I'll be changing the starter in my 6 this weekend, then if all goes well looking to go cruising. Any one interested?

Nick
TGM
I'm in Eldersburg, MD. No flag on the map. Waiting on new engine completion, hopefully ready for Summit Point by July.
VaccaRabite
I am an ex-marylander. I still work in Baltimore, although I live just over the PA/MD line in Dallastown. I would be up for a meet this year, and havd been thinking of hosting one up at my place.

My car is not even 50% yet. Well, in a way its 50% - if you consider that 50% of the car is actually on the car. :-)

Zach
smdubovsky
Im on that map - Silver Spring. I've seen a green -4 twice now coming home from the way to work on Gorman rd. (from Columbia)

SMD
crash914
That must have been me....

I have been going dowm Gorman road to tune my MegaSquirt....

Green '73 2.7 big 4.....

I live just over the other side of ellicott city in woodstock, near the snowball stand...off woodstock road....

I am in maryland....
zymurgist
I'm that lone Washington County flag. It looks like I'll have Babydoll for a few more weeks (until after the Carlisle Import/Kit/Replicar show), and then she goes home to NoVa.
ws91420
I'm the lone flag in Spotsy County VA but my car is at my Moms in Loudoun County getting ready to go back up on jack stands.
type47
QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 3 2006, 12:51 PM) *

I'm that lone Washington County flag. It looks like I'll have Babydoll for a few more weeks (until after the Carlisle Import/Kit/Replicar show), and then she goes home to NoVa.

HI KEN! see you in carlisle.... babydolls owner driving her back from carlisle?
zymurgist
QUOTE(type47 @ May 3 2006, 09:26 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 3 2006, 12:51 PM) *

HI KEN! see you in carlisle.... babydolls owner driving her back from carlisle?

She sure is... she can't wait to have her baby back, baby back, baby back!
VaccaRabite
Even if your car is not yet running (mine sure is not) you should put your self on the member map.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.