Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Content: GPR ROCKS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Ordered a new set of stainless steel brake lines because I fuched up the last ones (please don't ask how)....

Called GPR yesterday and ordered the same set but explained why I needed them (this is the good part).

Got the lines today!!!

Overnight shipping plus 10% less than I paid the first time.

All I can say is that I have ordered many, many parts and been to their shop at least 4 times and every time they deliver....

On time every time. boldblue.gif
Gary
Yup. Got an order today too... Windshield trim, trim installation widgets, -6 dipstick, all very competitively priced. Was hoping for a windshield to targa seal - but they're BO'd like everyone else.
Dr Evil
Still my favorite shop biggrin.gif
guywan914
Have used Dave many times, excellent service,knowledgeable, and except for one item always a quick ship. Thanks Dave for all your help. beerchug.gif

dekman
Dave is # 1 in my book! He was invaluable when I was building my car. agree.gif
wilchek
great service, and good prices. Takes a little while to get to the East coast but always worth it. I always go to them first.
Joe Bob
Yeah he's good....the website sucks, but I get better prices when I call him anyways.
914-8
I hate Dave!

Every time I call to order something, he's such a nice guy and the prices are so good that I end up ordering a bunch more stuff!

Been ordering from Dave and GPR for over 10 years now, prices are the best and the service is always top notch. They rarely mess up an order, and the few times something has been missed, Dave has corrected it instantly. My last order the front turn signal lenses were not in the box. Called up, no problem, they were on my doorstep literally the next day.
krazykonrad
whats the contact/ web info for GPR?
Thanks,
Konrad
Joe Bob
1-800-321-5432 ext 502...
Brad Roberts
Let Dave know you heard about GPR through the 914Club site biggrin.gif

B
Eric_Shea
Why oh why did he team up with George?
914-8
I know the ads kinda say that, but I don't think they're really "teamed up" in any significant way.
Brad Roberts
I asked him flat out at one of the past German Autofest's... buying power combined allowed them to purchase parts cheaper.

I need to contact the new parts guy in town. The guy who is getting ready to smack everyone down price wise. He buy's directly from the suppliers who supply Porsche/MB/BMW over in Germany. He wants to come here and start two wharehouses.

B
914werke
Well hurry up I got a car to restore! happy11.gif
elwood-914
Do they have a website......or catalog?
Brad Roberts
Currently he has nothing in the USA. He asked for my help in getting started here in the USA. He supplies Mittelmotor and al the other European tuners and has for 27 years.

He wants to spend winters in CA. and summers in Germany.

He gave me sample pricing... He buy's direct from Lemforder (turbo tie rod kits).. $46

B
Allan
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 5 2006, 05:02 PM) *

He buy's direct from Lemforder (turbo tie rod kits).. $46

B

I'll take a set... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.