Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just thought I would share
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
I dont really think I have ever posted pics of this car before blink.gif even though this was the only 914 I had when I first joined..soon after I started the engine swap, and just recently finished it. I dont know why I havn't ever posted pics... well here they are driving.gif Click to view attachment
grasshopper
uuhh..its only letting me add one pic at a time...
Click to view attachment
grasshopper
bla
Click to view attachment
grasshopper
bla
Click to view attachment
Allan
Really nice bud...

Look at it, measure it, and then make it what you want...

It looks great in the pictures....
Aaron Cox
you have to hit "add this attachment" and then continue adding pics...

looks great. SIX?
grasshopper
last...just thought I would let you guys see the only running 914 we have... smile.gif
GWN7
Nice ride aktion035.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 2 2006, 06:29 PM) *

you have to hit "add this attachment" and then continue adding pics...

looks great. SIX?

Thanks guys! I tried adding pics but it kept saying "you have exceeded maximum space" or something like that..ever though the pics were only like 600x800.. blink.gif it is a 1.8 that britt helped me get running. No rust ANYWHERE...we got lucky buying this one knowing nothing about these cars.. heres the current engine
Click to view attachment
drewvw
great looking car, very solid...
bd1308
whoohoo! it runs smile.gif

do you have any no-rust repair sections that would be useful in my rustoration in any of those tubs?

I'll build you a Ljet harness for trade...for coming down and helping me.

Also if you want, we can house you and your father if need be at my place, mom said so.

b
grasshopper
QUOTE(bd1308 @ May 2 2006, 06:36 PM) *

do you have any no-rust repair sections that would be useful in my rustoration in any of those tubs?

Also if you want, we can house you and your father if need be at my place, mom said so.

b

I will check with my dad about hotel/house and see what he says. He says the earliest he can take vacation on is the first week in june... the only reason they are tubs is because the have cracked in half the rust is so bad.. actually the rust on the 72 was just on the seams..so it could have been fixed...but I just felt like seeing how it felt to cut one up.
Hammy
Sexy car grasshappa. biggrin.gif Really like the first photo, too.
bd1308
QUOTE(grasshopper @ May 2 2006, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(bd1308 @ May 2 2006, 06:36 PM) *

b

I will check with my dad about hotel/house and see what he says. He says the earliest he can take vacation on is the first week in june... the only reason they are tubs is because the have cracked in half the rust is so bad.. actually the rust on the 72 was just on the seams..so it could have been fixed...but I just felt like seeing how it felt to cut one up.

72 tub parts?

b
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Very nice ! Enjoy ! beerchug.gif
pib
Those really are some great pictures. The car looks great, and nice grass too!
Lou W
Looks great smilie_pokal.gif
type47
nice example of a 1.8L (?). is that an a/c compressor that i see attached?
URY914
Looks like Pecan trees to me. Right?
ChrisFoley
I'm glad to see you have it running Barry. smile.gif
I have a set of Mahle alloys for sale if you want to upgrade the wheels.
rhodyguy
the 05' plate looks good on the front of the car too.

k
grasshopper
thanks guys! Type47, yes that was an air compressor attached to the engine. It got removed prior to intalling the engine, and had to change the engine tin too dry.gif ...URY, yup those are pecan trees, they about about 6 years old now. We also just planted fourty more pecan tree recently. chowtime.gif Chris, thanks for the offer. But I bought some nicely polished fuch wheels about six months ago that we never had tires mounted on, so we plan to have those on soon. aktion035.gif Rhodyguy, the 06 tag will look even better smile.gif
wannateener
Now will your parents let you drive it burnout.gif driving.gif ????? Looks great, I hope mine comes out like yours.
grasshopper
QUOTE(wannateener @ May 3 2006, 06:45 PM) *

Now will your parents let you drive it burnout.gif driving.gif ????? Looks great, I hope mine comes out like yours.

hhhhmmm... I hope they will let me drive it!! i think I have my mom conviced...sooo hopefully driving.gif
Gint
QUOTE(grasshopper @ May 2 2006, 08:33 PM) *

Thanks guys! I tried adding pics but it kept saying "you have exceeded maximum space" or something like that..ever though the pics were only like 600x800.. blink.gif

Very nice looking 914 . And awesome pictures.

As for multple pics, see the Multiple pics posting thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.