Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life lesson #1002
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
My little girl (12 Yrs old) gets home from school and puts on her skates every day. It drives me up the wall she skates in the house and all over. Today she said she was going to drag the trash cans out and I told her not down hill with skates on. She says Ill be OK and I told her do not drag the trash out with your skates on. Well about 10 minutes go past and she is ringing the door bell and tells me she had an accident. sad.gif I look outside and see the trash can on its side and the smelly nasty meat and food scraps all over the drive mad.gif She tells me to come clean up the mess blink.gif I tell her didnt I tell you not to do what she just did and tell her that would happen slap.gif Now go clean up the mess YOU made alfred.gif I go outside and she is just sort of kicking at the trash and I tell her she had better hurry up and clean that trash up. She is all like but dad its so gross and stinky and eewww there is bugs in it. I say yea so ... get that wet paper over there happy11.gif So she finished picking it up after about 15 minutes of pissing and moaning about it and comes in and tells mom how mean I am. I am just like whatever listen to me next time and I am glad you did that cause the smell almost made me barf barf.gif She stomped out after that beerchug.gif
porschecb
Who learned the lesson here? cool_shades.gif
rcrgrl
ain't little girls cute biggrin.gif
spare time toys
I didnt pick up any of the trash. My hands are still fresh as a flower biggrin.gif she took about a half hour shower yelling how she cant get the smell off.

I aint saying I always paid a whole lot of attention to what my dad said. He was alot dumber back when I was a kid now as I reach my dumb years I see could be dad wasnt the dumb one after all idea.gif

Here is to all of us dumb ol dads out there beerchug.gif
Mr Dick
piratenanner.gif WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND . .

DAD
drewvw

damn girls never listen! spam.gif
rcrgrl
obviously we learn that at a very young age!
dad's rock though - mine's the best EVER! someday she'll appreciate that- just not for another decade or so
blitZ
I feel your pain, wait until she becomes a teenager. dry.gif
Zimms
"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

-[i]Mark Twain[i]

beerchug.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(Mr Dick @ May 3 2006, 09:16 PM) *

piratenanner.gif WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND . .

DAD

Thats my DAD beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.