Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: preise software
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ctrout
I have a downloaded program that I used to run that would allow me to search databases of classic Porsche parts. It would return the Porsche part number on anything I wanted. I just tried to install it again and my copy would not install but it comes up auf Deutsche so I don't know what the problem is because I don't read German that well anymore. Does anyone know the program I'm talking about and can you tell me where I can download it from again? I think it is telling me that I need the new version or something.
John
Could it be the official Porsche Parts Catalogs?

Go to the Porsche Website and download it ->Porsche Original Parts PDF

Otherwise I believe that you acn buy a copy of PET from your local dealer....
Twystd1
If it searches on line data bases.. it's a spider program...

I wanna see that....

PM me if ya need help..

Twystd1
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Ctrout @ May 4 2006, 12:55 PM) *

I have a downloaded program that I used to run that would allow me to search databases of classic Porsche parts. It would return the Porsche part number on anything I wanted. I just tried to install it again and my copy would not install but it comes up auf Deutsche so I don't know what the problem is because I don't read German that well anymore. Does anyone know the program I'm talking about and can you tell me where I can download it from again? I think it is telling me that I need the new version or something.

I know the program that you are referring to. I believe that it is called "Porsche Classic". I know where I got it, but I know that it is not available from that source anymore. How to get a new update? No idea. confused24.gif

If you are looking for 914 parts, try the search function at PartPricer

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.