Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: speaking of films
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stephen7
I am also kind of a volvo guy - currently 2 volvos but have had several. Some guy on a chat board compiled list of films with Volvos in them - has anybody with too much time on their hands done the same for 914s?

steve biggrin.gif
rcrgrl
talk Quarl into google-ing it biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
do a search. there are 2 or 3 threads on the subject.
if i get a sec, i'll search it out for you
So.Cal.914
Drowning Pool - Clint Eastwoon
cantley914
Gold runner:

Cool 911 and beautiful red 75 or 76 914

popcorn[1].gif
TROJANMAN
here ya go

and here
nycchef
national lampoon vacation white 914 with surfboard in it in background when chevy chase buys the bb gun. need to get a life now.
blitZ
Not a movie, but in the Rockford Files series, James Garner's girl friend drove a 914.
URY914
Believe it or not there is a site called "Cars in Movies" or something like that where you can look up the type of car and it will give you a list AND shots from the movie. I hve the link at home on my PC.

P

Update: I googled it here it is .. http://www.imcdb.org/

Have fun. beer.gif
URY914
THis is from the classic, "UP IN SMOKE"....

gopack
Funny you should ask.
I was watching "9 to 5" last weekend, and there is a scene where they are going to the hospital after Lilly Tomlin thinks hse has poisoned her boss, and they pass one on the street. Then a minute later they park next to it in the hospital parking ramp. has 5 lug fuchs, so I would guess it is a six! movie was made in 1980 BTW. i pointed it out to the wife and she seemed unimpressed.
URY914
QUOTE(gopack @ May 5 2006, 05:21 AM) *

Funny you should ask.
I was watching "9 to 5" last weekend, and there is a scene where they are going to the hospital after Lilly Tomlin thinks hse has poisoned her boss, and they pass one on the street. Then a minute later they park next to it in the hospital parking ramp. has 5 lug fuchs, so I would guess it is a six! movie was made in 1980 BTW. i pointed it out to the wife and she seemed unimpressed.

The most impressive thing about "9 to 5" was Dolly Parton. Well, two most impressive things...
ClayPerrine
Not too long ago, I was home and the SciFi channel was running all the "Galactica 1980" episodes. In one of them, the two main characters pass a 914 on their "motorcycles".

Crappy program. Nice car.
zymurgist
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 5 2006, 08:21 AM) *

THis is from the classic, "UP IN SMOKE"....

OMG! It's Babydoll! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.