Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SFBA: Tied House on the 20th?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
How about the Tied House on the 20th? Haven't been there in awhile and I could use some wild game and beer.

burger.gif

James - 1
Fiid - 3
Andy - 1
Aaron - 1
Mark - 1
Jenny - 1
Jeff - 2
Jim - 2
Jon: 1
Dave: 1

TOTAL: 14
lapuwali
I'm there.
fiid
I _should_ be able to make that.... we talking lunch dinner or breakfast? biggrin.gif
Hybrid_Teener
the one downtown San Jose?? Count me in! I love me some ostrich! and beer3.gif beer3.gif
Eric_Shea
You guys ever hit Kan Toke? 5937 Geary... A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
McMark
11 ish lunch, whenever they open seems to work well.
lapuwali
Since we've used it before for lunches, I presume Mark is referring to the Tied House in MV, on Villa, a couple of blocks off Castro St. Best parking is behind the place, and we usually occupy the large back room.

I have a 50% chance of driving a 914 there.

Britain Smith
If you have it during the week of June 5th - 9th, I will be in town. Possibly dinner?

-Britain
McMark
Britain, we can have a dinner then. That's two weeks from the 20th. Have both! beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif
SirAndy
count me in ...

KMA.gif Andy

PS: here's one of my favorite tied-house pictures ... drunk.gif
Brad Roberts
How about the weekend I bring Andy's tub up? Weekend of the 27th?

Doesnt matter to me. I just miss the Tied House.

I'll eat there without you..LOL

B
McMark
I don't care. I just picked a date. If someone wants to change it, then make a decision. tongue.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif

Still on for the 20th!
Jenny
I'm game for all of the above. I was out of town for last month's get-together. (was there one?) And I haven't seen Brad or Britain in ages.

Jen
mightyohm
I'm in too!!

Hopefully Kylie will come too.

jimtab
I can probably do all of those...depending on times...we can't let Andy buy his own beer tho....11am sounds good for this weekend...supposed to piss rain tho....
Dave_Darling
I think I can make that. Remember the welder, McMark! I've got the carpet and tar off the center tunnel, but I haven't found the two spot welds. (I think I've found one, possibly.)

--DD
McMark
Ah, yes. The welder. wink.gif Thanks for the reminder.
jonwatts
Gonna say yes for the 20th and maybe for the others.
McMark
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ May 16 2006, 05:34 PM) *

I'm in too!!

Hopefully Kylie will come too.

On time? Or fashionably late again? poke.gif
Jenny
Jeff doesn't like to actually sit with us. But to avoid confrontation, he just shows up late, and gets seated elsewhere. biggrin.gif

Jen
mightyohm
I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would have me as a member.....

QUOTE(Jenny @ May 17 2006, 09:12 AM) *

Jeff doesn't like to actually sit with us. But to avoid confrontation, he just shows up late, and gets seated elsewhere. biggrin.gif

Jen

fiid
Susan and Ben might come along too - so I'll likely be 3... smile.gif
lapuwali
I'm up to 75% on bringing the 914. I'm still trying to work out a clean way to attach the G light wire to the regulator w/o a relay board, and without having to dig into the back of the alternator. It's a lot harder to get at the alternator than I expected...
nebreitling
i'm not sure if i can make it. . i'm coming off a hard week and i'm headed to moscow next week.. if i don't make it, i can get the #'s another time, mark.
jimtab
ok, so its me and the missus...if it rains I'm bringing the acura...my car still doesn't like water....
Jenny
I'm in. No ball & chain this time. wink.gif

Jen
McMark
DaveD, what time to you get up? I might be dropping someone off at SFO early in the morning (7 am drop off) and could continue down and weld your car in the morning before the lunch. What'cho think?
shoguneagle
I will be in town June 2nd to 6. is anytime during this period o.k.? Need to buy Sir Andy a couple of beers that I owe him. Will be picking up an engine at Parts Heaven and attending their parts swap. It will be a tight week but will make it for lunch or dinner at the Tied House in Mt. View.

Steve Hurt
Flagstaff, AZ
mikeyb33
Put me down for a definite/maybe, if it doesn't rain -

see you all there/then-?

mike
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(McMark @ May 17 2006, 10:41 PM) *

DaveD, what time to you get up?

I can get up at 8 for that... I'll PM you my phone number.

--DD
MartyYeoman
Sounds like fun. Count me in.
I'll find out if the wife wants to go.
jimtab
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ May 18 2006, 05:33 PM) *

Sounds like fun. Count me in.
I'll find out if the wife wants to go.

Just bring her...Lyn wants to say HI.... wavey.gif
jonwatts
I won't be alone. If the wife backs out I'll grab a homeless person along the way.
nine14cats
Can't make it. Flying down to LA this weekend to visit my daughter.

Bill P.
Trevorg7
I cannot make it. Putting in a hot tub!

T
McMark
Made reservations for 20 peeps under the super secret name of 914Club. Shhhh!
lapuwali
icon_bump.gif

What time? 11? 11:30? Noon?
mightyohm
Yeah, what time?

McMark
11 am we meet, 11:30 they bring out the food trough. I'll be at Dave Darlings at about 8 am welding his car. wink.gif
McMark
Leaving now! w00t.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 20 2006, 05:29 AM) *

Leaving now! w00t.gif

yellowsleep[1].gif
fiid
Good times - good times.

Pics are here:
http://www.fiid.net/modules/gallery/200605...ied-House-Lunch
GTeener
QUOTE(fiid @ May 21 2006, 08:38 AM) *

Thanks for all the great pix of my car, fiid! clap56.gif

Too bad she wouldn't behave WTF.gif
lapuwali
Any ideas on just what the problem is? The concensus there was no spark, but we couldn't verify that with the tools to hand.
fiid
QUOTE(GTeener @ May 22 2006, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(fiid @ May 21 2006, 08:38 AM) *

Thanks for all the great pix of my car, fiid! clap56.gif

Too bad she wouldn't behave WTF.gif

Hey - no problems. If click on it a couple of times you can zoom right in to the 8 Megapixel original, which is suitable for printing up to fairly large... smile.gif In fact - I might run off a couple of copies for my wall here at work biggrin.gif

GTeener
QUOTE(lapuwali @ May 22 2006, 12:16 PM) *

Any ideas on just what the problem is? The concensus there was no spark, but we couldn't verify that with the tools to hand.

Not sure what the dealio is yet. When I picked her up in the late afternoon she fired right up but then experienced SLOP twice. Once on the freeway on-ramp. But she made it under her own fickle power and is now back in the garage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.