Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Value of 15X5.5 Empi 8 Spokes?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
I was bidding on some EMPI 8 spokes on EVILBAY and someone finially beat me out. I'm wondering what there value is so I know if I should bid more. What do you think?

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Beetle-Porshe-4-lug-wheels-eight-spoke-Empi_W0QQitemZ8060914578QQcategoryZ66481QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
URY914
Samba.com has a classified section of wheels only and there is always several sets on there at any given time with prices.

Paul
Mueller
if used, I'd say $50-75 per rim.....you can buy them brand new for about $130 each, look in a Hot VW mag, be prepared to run limited tire size or be willing to molest the rear fender wells a little due to improper offset.
fitsbain
SO with 205 50 15's they willn't fit?

How much "adjustment" is needed?
rhodyguy
$1k (minimum) worth of body damage just to run wider tires. $50 to 70 per rim is very optimistic. i think the last set of ones (ok condition)i sold at a swap meet went for $120 for a set of 4. i was happy to get it too.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.