Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any pictures of Western wheels on a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Anyone have a picture of a 914 with Westerne wheels on it?

Mueller
QUOTE(itsa914 @ May 5 2006, 01:36 PM) *

Anyone have a picture of a 914 with Westerne wheels on it?

which ones??

Western is brand, not model.....

Trekkor has the decent looking ones (Richard L has a set painted red, I like 'em), the other set are butt ugly...looks like a turbine fan blade
GaroldShaffer
I didn't know that. Like these.........

JPB
I think that you are refering to the 8 spoke Westerns right? If you ask me, I have two sets and they are very cool polished! There are many pics if you have the time to go through the Club Pics "Show us your car" page. Another plus of these rims, "eight spoke", they allow BMW320i calipers to fit without the need for spacers. GOT THEM and Love them! How you say, "tray cool nes pa?".

beer.gif Good god the wine is kickin in!!!!
Mike D.
there was one in the classifieds a couple of days ago. Can't find it now. I think it was yellow and had a salvage title...
richardL
One set
richardL
Non painted set on the other car
Brad Roberts
Richard,

can you call me Sat. evening ? I'll be in town tonight.

B
Doug Leggins
Here ya go -Westerns on signal orange.
Doug Leggins
asdf
Pnambic
Hey Garold,

I've got the same wheels Doug showed ya on mine up in LaPorte. I'll be up next weekend. You're more than welcome to stop by and take a look. I'm missing the center caps though.

These pics are from last October, the first day I had the car going on its own power. It was a good day. driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Trekkor
"the pic"

KT
Jerry
Here is a nice one
Hammy
Not the "turbine" style but....
in all her glory..
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(richardL @ May 5 2006, 05:46 PM) *

Non painted set on the other car

Interesting lip/fender...I like it!
GaroldShaffer
If your up here we have AX on the 13th if you have time stop by and go for a driving.gif thumb3d.gif

QUOTE(Pnambic @ May 5 2006, 07:46 PM) *

Hey Garold,

I've got the same wheels Doug showed ya on mine up in LaPorte. I'll be up next weekend. You're more than welcome to stop by and take a look. I'm missing the center caps though.

These pics are from last October, the first day I had the car going on its own power. It was a good day. driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

alpha434
What about these wheels?

IPB Image
tat2dphreak
here ya go:

JPB
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ May 7 2006, 07:43 PM) *

here ya go:

Cool pic since mine will look the same once painted red also. I can see we will both have a winner here. THNX
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.