Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal members...willing to lend a hand?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heli_man
I have a 71 in which the previous owner did a lot of 'wrongdoing' when it comes to the steering column electrical. The ignition switch had a short in it, so I went and bought a steering column with the wiring harness and the ignition switch lock etc...

I dont have a lot of money to spare right now to take it to a shop and have them do it. It is a cluster under the dash. I dont know what the previous owner did, but it is horrible.

All I want is for it to run. If there is anyone that is in the South Bay Area (I am in Lomita) and can help a guy out, let me know. I can pay you a little here and there if you want money, but like I said, I dont have a lot right now (child support is taking 65% of my paycheck).

Let me know. I can usually figure things like this out, but for some reason, I cant on this one.

I can make myself available any time. 24 hrs. a day.

(I also do bodywork, so if you need something done, maybe we can barter, if you have a place to do the bodywork. I live in an apartment)
Allan
Do a search for Tonyakavw. He lives in Redondo AND is a EE...
Heli_man
Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it!
Allan
Oh yeah, welcome.png
Heli_man
Thanks!
Heli_man
Thanks again Headrage! Emailed Tony yesterday and he is supposed to come over to give me a hand with it on Tuesday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.