Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Iamchappy's Father on CBS Golf tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Cool intro here...

http://www.jumatv.com/

Bud Chapman, was the low score leader yesterday (with a score of 73), which means he is golfing with Arnold Palmer's group in the tournament.

http://www.shootyourage.com/index.html

The tournament is today, but will be televised tomorrow (Sunday) at 1:00 PM on CBS.

Bud Chapman is 83 years old, and the creator of the Infamous Golf Holes series of paintings...
lotus_65
tivo's queued!
iamchappy
Actually he shot a 73 and is having the time of his life. This isnt the first time Bud has played with Arnie, He played with him in the 1983 US Sr. Open and Bud was on top of the leader board most of the day during the first round.
Bud's competion will come from guys older than him that can still shoot par golf, Buds advantage over them if the course plays long today is his drives. He can still knock the ball out there over 250 yds and I have seen him smash a few close to 300.
iamchappy
My dads going to be on tv within the half hour, I just spoke to him and unfortunately he got food poisoned the night before at the banquet and didn't sleep all night and he said he had chest pains and cramps so bad he didn't think he would make it, He did and did well considering
I am very proud of him.
Mueller
QUOTE(iamchappy @ May 7 2006, 09:46 AM) *

My dads going to be on tv within the half hour, I just spoke to him and unfortunately he got food poisoned the night before at the banquet and didn't sleep all night and he said he had chest pains and cramps so bad he didn't think he would make it, He did and did well considering
I am very proud of him.

smilie_pokal.gif

that is too cool...way to go Pops boldblue.gif

Qarl
David:

There was some great coverage of Bud on the show... You should be proud.

I'm proud to be friends of the Chapman family!

drunk.gif
ClayPerrine
Does he live there in The Villages?

Just curious. Betty's dad lives there.

iamchappy
He lives right here in Minnetonka, Mn. and winters at his condo in Treasure Island,Fla. .
Only a few bad shots on the backside kept him from winning it. golfer.gif

Should see a few more print sales from the publicity.

Car fund$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Im proud of the Ellzeys also. Happy Birthday Hunter....... wub.gif
What happen to the Birthday avitor?
Opps birthday3.gif :birthday2:found it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.