Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Famous Swede in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
I guess it became a hype to jump over to the passanger seat whenever one gets pulled over and blame Dietrich.. Pretty funny I think

Buy your own T-shirt laugh.gif
Twystd1
Chris,

Have you noticed the resembalance between the picture of Deitrich and Howard....????

Kinda makes one think doesn't it??????

Lets look at the evidence.

Who (MAY) have had possesion of one said Ferrari part that could of only been taken at the scene of the purported accident?

Who was trying to profit from the accident?

Who actually made a homage to the Ferrari part..??

And who made us wear gloves to touch it..??? (fingerprints)

Who was ferrari after..??

Why did e-bay supposedly shut down XXXXXXXX sales of said ferrari part..????

Is it possible..???

Could Howard be our mysterious visitor..???

Howard = Deitrich..??????????????

Did you notice that Howard looks german in a kinda Polish way..????????

I dunno....

I am really starting to look at the evidence... And it ain't looking good..

I am going to have to call in Slits for a forensic evaluation... if anyone can find the truth..

It would be Slits...

THERES MORE...!!!!!

Isn't Skline and Howard both a part of the previous conspiracy..????

You know the one.......

It involved pregnant Nuns and ferrets..???

It's all coming together now....

Yup.. I have to call Slits...... he will know the truth...

Twystd1

cbenitah
I haven't said anything, but I have heard rumors from the swedish maffia talking about the 914club.. So its a big possibility. What is a better way to make money than starting a hype about Deitrich. Having people say: I did a "Deitrich" when the cop stoped me will make anyone famous. So It looks like we all are going to have a huge house party at Howards place in Beverly Hills once he gets the word out.

Good job Howard! ( I do think Twystd helped out. Skline and Slits are the same as sants little helpers here.. covering up the entire thing)

So to all, help out and buy a shirt so we can have our 914 House in the Hills!

jsharp.gif
Howard
This is what happens when I leave town for a few days? Let me give you the real scoop on what happened.

1. I am not Dietrich!!! Dietrich is hiding in the Malibu mountains with Nicole Simpson's REAL killer and the Easter Bunny.

2. My appearance is Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian.

3. I do not speak German. Andy can back me up on this.

4. My life was threatened by the Swedish Mafia. That have a new torture using lutefisk that is too horrible to desribe.

5. They backed off when they learned I knew Slits. Apparently that's worse than death by lutefisk.

6. ebay cancelled my auction citing a letter received from Ferrari claiming I had violated their intellectual property.

7. I responded that using 'Ferrari' and 'intelletual' in the same sentence was ridiculous.

8. I do not live in Beverly Hills. I own most of it but live elsewhere.

Finally, while I feel bad about Stefan's problems and the loss of the Enzo, these people must learn they can not keep up with 914's on canyon roads. Maybe I shouldn't have passed him going down Latigo Canyon that morning, but the decision to try catching up with me on PCH was his.

wacko.gif

Cap'n Krusty
Howard knows where Dietrich is. The guy he spoke with at the LASD told him. He's hiding up in the hills with Nicole's REAL killer. Hey, he might just BE Nicole's real killer! The Cap'n
Twystd1
Ok,
SURE Howard...

I see that you are trying to get us off your scent... (thankyou)

I ain't buying it Howard....

I know the devil when I see him write on the boards...

I am not done with the investigation yet...

But when I am......

Just let me tell you this..

Turds roll up hill when they are pre-occupied by moss on the greener side of the cow...

Take that YOU HEATHEN...!!!!!!!!!!

Touche says I...!!!!!!!

Your igneous pectronic detective..

Twystd1
Allan
I'll bet my kidney that Howard is innocent......... pissoff.gif givemebeer.gif
Twystd1
So Allan,
You are a part of this diabolical plot too...!!!!!!!!!!!!

The soup thickens...

twystd1
cbenitah
Am Ithe only one here not being in on the scam? Howard?! How do I get in on it?! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.