Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Went to a PCA P-car show today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Here are a few pictures from a PCA car show his in Tampa held today. There were about 60 cars total.

914: 1 (mine)
356: 3
912: 2
911: several
Boxters: couple
944: 2
968: 1
911-8: 1
928: 0
924: 0
Porsche Tractor: 1

Allan
QUOTE(trekkor @ May 6 2006, 05:53 PM) *

You won't "feel" a differance untill you hit track speeds.
Without my front air dam and rear spoiler the car gets "floaty".

I'll search for the Thunderhill drive by in the rain. You can see the airflow off the rear deack due to the water coming off the track.

The drive by is top of 3rd, to 4th, to 5th as the car goes out of site.

Give me a minute...

KT

ohmy.gif It's gotta be fast.....
URY914
This is the 356 with the 4 cylinder 911 engine in it. The car was built by Gary Emory about 4 years ago. It was written up in Excellance. It's 1500 cc and he says it has 160 HP. Body is all steel and weighs 1700 pounds. Owner says he's had it up to 150 mph.

URY914
My car in the sunshine.... biggrin.gif
Brew
Your car looks good, Paul! Are you the only 'teener on that entire coastline?

So, by "911: several", you mean 35ish? Your numbers up above is why I ask.
Joe Bob
Have you got some pics of the hinges with the lid CLOSED on that 356 with the 2/3 911 motor?
McMark
Paul, you showed the car all assembled? I think it would be great to take off all the body panels and set them on the grass around the car. lol2.gif

URY914
QUOTE(Brew @ May 6 2006, 06:17 PM) *

Your car looks good, Paul! Are you the only 'teener on that entire coastline?

So, by "911: several", you mean 35ish? Your numbers up above is why I ask.

That's about right. There where two brand new 996 Club Coupes. Which may not seem like a big deal but they only made 50!

URY914
QUOTE((*)(*) @ May 6 2006, 06:29 PM) *

Have you got some pics of the hinges with the lid CLOSED on that 356 with the 2/3 911 motor?

Nope, sorry Mike. But here is an interior shot. Check out the drilled out pedals.
URY914
You know you're right. I should have thouht of that. Maybe I would have won a prize.
Always next year.
watsonrx13
Wow Paul, the car looks great sitting on the lawn. Sure sorry I couldn't make it, but maybe next year we can get a few teeners out there....

-- Rob
URY914
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ May 7 2006, 05:02 AM) *

Wow Paul, the car looks great sitting on the lawn. Sure sorry I couldn't make it, but maybe next year we can get a few teeners out there....

-- Rob

I got the feeling that very few of the people there could relate to my car in any way. blink.gif
Randal
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 7 2006, 06:16 AM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ May 7 2006, 05:02 AM) *

-- Rob

I got the feeling that very few of the people there could relate to my car in any way. blink.gif

Paul,

Your car looks great all all those Porsche folks would pay more attention if they ever attended an autoX.

How is that new motor working out?

Randal
URY914
QUOTE(Randal @ May 7 2006, 09:05 AM) *

Paul,

Your car looks great all all those Porsche folks would pay more attention if they ever attended an autoX.

How is that new motor working out?

Randal

It a few weeks I'll have my first a/x with the new HP and the slicks. Should be fun... happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.