Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inside Grand Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
So, I am working an issue for work and watching Inside GP. The first 5 minutes shows some great 914 footage and some pictures I have seen here. Cool!
URY914
What is "Inside GP" ?
NEU
Yeah that was a nice segment on the safety car 914... I always love the classic footage on that show... Its getting me geared up and ready for my drive to Montreal and Indy F-1 races in my 914 in less then 6 weeks! aktion035.gif
Neu
wbergtho
I saw the old 914 footage and was stoked to see a gaggle of 914/6 GTs flying around the track...Pretty cool stuff!
mudfoot76
I saw that this morning too! The 914 was getting some respect smile.gif

FYI- "Inside GP" is kind of like the opening act for the pre-race show on SPEED's F1 broadcasts.
boxstr
It showed how Hebert Linge who raced the 914-6GT for Porsche was able to introduce the 914-6 in race trim to Formula 1 as the first safety car.
It was equipped with tools and first aid gear in the front trunk and a large bottle that was a fire extinguhser in the rear trunk.
Really cool vintage footage of the safety car and the race cars, with an interview with Herbert Linge.
CCLINSAFETYME
Britain Smith
Yea, I have it on my DVR...I wish I could figure out how to get that content on my computer. It would be really cool to see more pictures of that safety car with all the tools and fire systems.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.