Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's Car is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I downloaded this picture a few weeks back because I really liked the car. It's now my desktop.
Now I want to do my next project like this but would like to see more pictures of it.
Does anyone know who' it is?
grasshopper
It was on ebay a couple weeks ago... the seller said he got if for his 16 year old son. It had a Renegade V8 conversion done to it. He said it was way to fast for his son, so he sold it...that is all I know about it... I think it was in tenessee?
computers4kids
Here's the ebay ad with seller info Renegade V-8 Conversion

QUOTE(tracks914 @ May 7 2006, 06:24 AM) *

I downloaded this picture a few weeks back because I really liked the car. It's now my desktop.
Now I want to do my next project like this but would like to see more pictures of it.
Does anyone know who' it is?

skline
I saw that ad when it was running. I read the description and saw it was a 305. With what he said about it, I would guess it around 170 to 190 HP tops out of that engine. Hardly enough to beat a newer Vette. I am sure it seemed fast with all the torque it has but I would doubt it is as fast as he thinks it is. I have to agree however, It is not a car for a 16 year old to have as a first car. Unless of course it is a step child you want to get rid of. confused24.gif
BMXerror
QUOTE(skline @ May 7 2006, 10:31 AM) *

I have to agree however, It is not a car for a 16 year old to have as a first car. Unless of course it is a step child you want to get rid of. confused24.gif

Wow, you're cruel dude. alfred.gif That doesn't seem like a lot of HP for that size motor..... typical American way of thinking. "You want ten more horsepower? Add 1000 CCs and 100 pounds!"... Sorry, I'm a little biased. biggrin.gif Nice looking car though.
Mark D.
tracks914
Thanks guys, I couldn't figure out where I saw it and you picked right up on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.