Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 GT Firetruck on SpeedChannel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ken914
Just turned on the Speed Channel and saw the tail end of a piece on the 914/6 GT firetruck from the early 70's. The progam was "Inside Grand Prix" and it looks like it comes on again next Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully it will be a repeat and I will be able to record it next time!
sixnotfour
Gotta see the very start of the show ,great GT footage. thumb3d.gif
Nurburgring and GT's 123
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(ken914 @ May 7 2006, 09:23 AM) *

Just turned on the Speed Channel and saw the tail end of a piece on the 914/6 GT firetruck from the early 70's. The progam was "Inside Grand Prix" and it looks like it comes on again next Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully it will be a repeat and I will be able to record it next time!

Thank you for giving the title of the show. Now I can record it beer.gif
North Bay 914
Next week will be the Spanish GP...I have it on my TIVO box! IT was great.
sixnotfour
Was there a green gt with yellow rockers,bumpers ? what was that one went by quick.
dekman
Great vintage 9146GT footage......I caught it too! Did not know they used the 914-6 for F1 emergency vehicle! How someone will record it........... clap56.gif
North Bay 914
Here, from my TV screen...
North Bay 914
und here.
sixnotfour
wow thanks, Martin beerchug.gif
GWN7
QUOTE(dekman @ May 7 2006, 11:14 AM) *

Great vintage 9146GT footage......I caught it too! Did not know they used the 914-6 for F1 emergency vehicle! How someone will record it........... clap56.gif

URY914
Is it putting out the fire on another 914? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.