Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NNJRPCA Concours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
tod914
Day started off well, met Sandee in her super nice marathon blue 914 and caravaned down together. Just before the judgeing was about to start, we got alittle rain. That cleared up quickly and the event started. Was just interior and exterior for this one. I think most people were surpised, being everyone was detailing trunks and engines in the parking lot. Overall a nice turn out and here are some photos. Both her and I got 1st in our classes..lol not too many 914s there for this one. Alot showed up for the ralley which followed afterwards.

tod914
Here are some close ups..
tod914
couple a more and mine when i got it home.
tod914
Here's a link of some some other shots from the show.

http://www.nnjr-pca.com/site/index.php?nam...iewtopic&t=1523
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ May 7 2006, 08:38 AM) *

Tod,
Tell us MORE. What were the class structures? By the way, well done!!!!!!
I love it when people play this game & I don't care at what level they play - they all wind up with super-detailed cars at the very least!

OT, tell me more about that 356 - it looks VERY familiar!

Excellent report!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
tod914
Hey Pat, the 2 classes were Novice and Veteran. Regarding the 356, I think he said it was a 55 or 58?? I dont recall sorry. I certianly like them, but don't know much about them. I'll inquire more about it at the car next event.
i love porsche
tod, are you going to be at the autocross portion of the triautothon, that is this weekend, if so , ill see you there!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ May 7 2006, 12:38 PM) *

Tod,
Tell us more about the Marathon Blue car! It's a rare color today & the pic's make it look great!

Congrats to both of you.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.