Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After weeks of breathing dust and fumes.................
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Haven't posted any progress pics in a while, but I've been busy with the project. Spent the last month or so doing the body work and prep in hope of getting some paint on it soon. I think it's just about there, it's block sanded out with 220 currently and that's getting pretty close to paint.

Here's a couple of pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
watsonrx13
Wow, very nicely done..... I know you can't wait to get paint on it and finally start putting it back together...... Keep up the great work....

-- Rob
East coaster
It's primed in a Glasurit primer/sealer and is going to get painted in M7Z Carerra GT silver Glasurit top coat. I hope to get it undercoated and painted in the next two weeks. I'm going to paint it myself and I'm really sweatin' the fact that my shop is currently an inch deep in body dust and I have to paint in it soon. I'm going to make some sort of temp (plastic sheeting, furnace filters, fan) spray booth in the shop and hope for the best?

Here's a couple more pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
Looks great. Are your flairs metal or glass? If glass what product did you use to adhear them?
East coaster
Oh well.........back to shop to breath some more fumes! icon8.gif

The next pics should be the underside coated with U-pol Raptor liner. mueba.gif
East coaster
Flares are steel.

AA flares, butt welded and hammered out all the AA wrinkles. Passenger rear had a sh*tload of wrinkles from forming. The rest weren't too bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.