Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you Eric & Clayton
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
My /6 has its new pedal cluster. Thanks to Eric for the excellent product and thanks to Clayton for the last-minute help on the phone with the clutch adjustment help and the mirror tip (to check that the clutch and accelerator cables weren't twystd). Now my clutch and brake pedals don't bump into one another and everything's nice and tight down there. Had time for a little spin around the neighborhood (maybe 10 miles), plus gave it a bath. And I had a little time left over to pull some weeds and mow the back lawn, so Ellen's happy too...

The exercise also gave me the first real chance I've had to look around underneath the car since I bought it. Everything looks pretty good. Everything's solid. It has a new master cylinder, new hard lines, new flexi lines. The lower valve covers on the engine look nice and dry. I'm a happy camper...

driving.gif

Skip Montanaro
Twystd1
Skip,
You rock bro...

Thanks for all the good wishes when I got lost....

I can't tell ya how kewl it is to be in another state and have 914 guys to chat with.

This is the best dam club on earth... Flat fuchin PERIOD...

Thanks for the opportunity Skip..

Now get your ass to Cali and show us your car...

Twystd1
Twystd1
So where are the PICS.....!!!!!1
Pics are mandatory...
Twystd1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.