Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New weekly tradition.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave-O
Hi gang,
I have a confession to make...I like looking at AX pics and watching AX videos. I also like showing them off. I thought it would be nice if we had one place where everyone could show off the fun they had during the week.

I'll start. Here are two in-car videos I took today. This venue is unique, it is by far the biggest and has the least barriers. It can only be used very early or late in the season however. Additionally, the surface is very bumpy and changes from new(er) pavement with grip, to old torn up pavement with much less grip. All in all I had a lot of fun. Came in third in STS-2 with a bunch of miatas. So far this class should be lots of fun with great competition. The top two guys in my class were running up with the DSP times! The results aren't posted yet but TTOD for the door slammers was in the 62's. My best was a 67.6xx. The first video is my fastest run. The second is my last run where I added a little more speed to a few more sections. I had a "fun" tank slapper through the last slalom and an entertaining spin at the finish.

Enjoy!

Fastest run

http://media.putfile.com/5706run5

Spin

http://media.putfile.com/5706run6
J P Stein
I gots no pics from this week as I hab no AX this week.
I gots some from last week and may have some from next week....
What's a guy to do?

Gud idea tho. biggrin.gif
turboman808
I wish I had a video camera sad.gif

Dave-O
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 7 2006, 11:05 PM) *

I wish I had a video camera sad.gif

So do I! All i'm using is my cheapo 2.0 megapixel digital camera with a big memory card. I made a simple mount that bolts to my seat. Cheap, easy, and it seems to work pretty well! beerchug.gif
Trekkor
smile.gif

KT
Dave-O
Butt shots it is! laugh.gif
rpmmaxxed
QUOTE(Dave-O @ May 8 2006, 09:29 PM) *

Butt shots it is! laugh.gif

and...
grantsfo
OK
Demick
Alameda
i love porsche
is almost a 914...no not really

nynone4
Here's my contribution...
Joe Ricard
Not even a Porsche
But it WAS raining.
Joe Ricard
Here is one of my favorites. You know you are going fast when the wife goes Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!
si2t3m
Real slow AX... No helmets... No hands... smile.gif
Dave-O
Mas...
Leo Imperial
A few weeks old from Hershey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.