Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1113 members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
snoozers will miss out on the stickers.

kevin
Brad Roberts
They will be able to buy them from the Ecommerce site within the next 15-20 days.

B
mharrison
Do you think that putting a few of them on ebay would increase our exposure? I wonder how many teener fans/owners would be drawn in by that?
SirAndy
QUOTE(mharrison @ Sep 24 2003, 09:04 AM)
Do you think that putting a few of them on ebay would increase our exposure? I wonder how many teener fans/owners would be drawn in by that?

i think that's a excellent idea ...
rhodyguy
i'll run an ad thru my account and we'll see what happens. just do a buy it now for $5? but they will want to do a paypal and i'm not going to travel that path. don't and won't have one. the way i understand the dutch auctions is you can get hosed and the bastards take their cut. confused24.gif

kevin
aufaber
only 10 more till 1138

haha!

-Aaron G>
rhodyguy
off to the p.o. box after a bit.

kevin
boxstr
I would like to see each member get a few (10) cards, (free) that promote 914world.com. Kind of like what Howard handed out in Ventura, you can put them on the windshield or hand out to 914 owners.
CCLINPD
Aaron Cox
we had a thread on this......
Aaron Cox
here
Aaron Cox
i slap 'em on parked 914's when (if) i see them. boldblue.gif
Brad Roberts
The "plan" is to offer the cards on the Ecommerce site for free. Basically fill in your info and get cards sent to you for free.

I like Aarons layout.. we may use it..

B
Aaron Cox
seanery did the artwork- and i put my name and email addy on it...props to sean aktion035.gif
boxstr
Looks good, guess I was out of town. I'll take a few. Saw a really clean red 914 in Palm Springs at the Travel Lodge, Ca plates, left a card, no reply. Maybe the owner didn't want anyone to know they were there??
CCLINPD
Brad Roberts
Craig.. if your back.. I need to fire a check off to you.. I need your address.

B
boxstr
By the way, what is on the backside of the card?? Please don't tell me that it is blank.
CCLINPD
Aaron Cox
heres a blank one-
boxstr
Brad send to :
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
Total=$230,000.58
Thanks hopr that it hepled.
CCL
boxstr
acox914, okay is that the back or the front??
CCLPINPD
Aaron Cox
both fornts- one has better font and personal contact info and the other is identical w/o info and a lame font
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.