Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad day today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
Well, it's done. The insurance is canceled and the plates returned. My wife helped me move the car closer to the wall (I pushed, not her) where it will stay for who knows how long. This is so depressing. sad.gif
sean_v8_914
why? summer is almost here
Aaron Cox
why?
davep
I really hope your situation improves quickly.

Dave
djm914-6
There is too much to repair before I can drive it again. Mass state inspection requires working wipers, tires without cracks, and a crack free wondshield. Then there's the gas peddle that I had planned on shipping to Eric Shea...

I've been unemployed for 6 months and my state benifits are done. I need to brace for some real hard times and a Porsche needing repair isn't in the cards.
sjhowitson
I feel your pain...Things will turn around. This non-club breeds good luck. Somtimes it takes time, but it will work out. Keep the faith. Got a beer with your name on it ANYTIME you are out west.

Peace Brother
Allan
Sorry to hear about your situation.

What kind of things do you need to do on the car? I have a few little parts lying around that I would be happy to send you if they can be used...
Jeroen
Dave, I hope things turn around for ya soon!
jet1
good luck, hope things work out.
Dr Evil
If you need ahand this summer, shoot me a PM.

Closed door = open window, remember?
djm914-6
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 8 2006, 07:34 PM) *

an open window doesn't do any good at ground level. Seven stories up is another story... biggrin.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ May 8 2006, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 8 2006, 07:34 PM) *

an open window doesn't do any good at ground level. Seven stories up is another story... biggrin.gif

At least you've kept your sense of humor! You've also got a good place to store it and it looks like it is well worth hanging onto, so hang in there!
Twystd1
Out of the shit in our lives..

Come the greatest gifts...

Look for the gifts...

Clayton
Tobra
Just don't sell it
drewvw
Dave, if you need your 914 fix this summer just drop me a line and I can be up there with mine in 20 minutes.....keep your head up things will get better.
djm914-6
Thank you all for the well wishes and kind offers.
Jaiden
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ May 9 2006, 07:17 AM) *

Thank you all for the well wishes and kind offers.

Are you still looking for work? Depending on the industry there are a few places in Semiconductor in Mass that I know are hiring.

If your ever in NJ/PA give me a ring and I'll buy the beer beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.