Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone have contact info for Curt Curtis in Oklahoma?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bodyman
I am in sand springs Oklahoma, I have heard that Curt Curtis is the local 914 Guru with multiple cars. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get ahold of him. I looked in the phone book to no avail.
thanks, Michael.
Dave_Darling
PM sent.

--DD
bodyman
Thank you dave.
Michael
mrdezyne
Hey Michael,

I'm in Tulsa and have met several 914 owners around the area. If you need any parts shoot me a PM, I have a stripped 73' 1.7 that I am doing a Suby conversion with and have plenty of left over items. Have any pics of your Teener?

I've been meaning to call Curt myself, he was wanting to come take a look at my project some time back but I'm scared to let a "GURU" see my progress at this point. HA!

You might get with Brian at RennSport also, he has a 914 that he runs at Hallet and can get anything you need. Years of experience too.
bodyman
Hey whats up, Cool to know there are some more 914s in the area. I just got my 73 2.0 home, it needs detailed and polished out. I also have a 74 2.0 and a 73 parts car that I will be combining to make a nice street racer. Im sure I will be needing parts. I do custom body and paint here in sand springs, So if you need any help Just let me know.
here is a couple pics of the car when I got it home
IPB Image
IPB Image
Oh and tell Me your name. Thanks Michael
mrdezyne
Oops sorry, my name is Curt also believe it or not.

VERY clean looking car, good find! I know of 5-6 cars in Owasso, mine, a red one that I see on 11th street sometimes, a white one in Broken Arrow, and then whatever Brian has at RennSport these days. There are several around these parts for sure.

Good to know we have a paint and body man in the area that is partial to 914's. I'm in the middle of rust recovery at this point with my project and Bontempi FG flares (if I can reach him) and a couple other custom body items are next on the aggenda.

Here is a shot of what mine looked like when I rolled it off the trailer and in the shop...
mrdezyne
and here is the way it sits now. Long ways to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.