Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club ROCKS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
alan9144
Been having severe gearbox problems, tried repositioning the lever, checking the linkage - still did not feel right, got onto 914club did a search and found out how to adjust the linkage, with a little help from Mr Haynes, although the adjustment they recomended was too much it did get the problem solved by tweaking it a little less.

WOOHOO, slick shifting once again, now if I can only get the carbs sorted, not that I am too worried as I am following the "carbs a poppin" thread, that should solve that

Cheers 914club, you guys knowledge is proving invaluable, especially when I am thousands of miles away across the pond and with only 6 known 914s in Scotland being able to carry out repairs is hugely beneficial as locating parts is a nightmare beerchug.gif
BigDBass
Amen to that, Alan! Glad you got at least one thing fixed!
SirAndy
glad we could help!

bye1.gif Andy
Toast
welcome.png
This is a great place for info, to find parts, and for sheer laughs and harassment.

Dont be afraid to ask for anything (including parts) if you cannot find what you need. I know of at least one 914 parts supplier here that ships across the pond.

driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.