Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Just thought Id share
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
after 3 yars of working at a pier on the seattle waterfront I can actually see water. aktion035.gif
In true IT fashion my pres. placed my group in the windowless bowel of the Pier.
We just inherited the upstairs.

Click to view attachment

View from my office
914werke
Alki Point

Click to view attachment
scottb
exceptional.....!!!!!

i have an office.... door and all.... with a window that does NOT look outside but out at the cube farm of my employees....

now all my folks have a wall of windows on the world. makes my manager life much easier....

nothing like a view.... (sigh).........
mstein95
Nothing like drinking your Starbucks, eating your Red Delicious and viewing the sound.

Your living the Washington dream.

thumb3d.gif
Mugs914
QUOTE(mstein95 @ May 9 2006, 10:34 AM) *

Nothing like drinking your Starbucks, eating your Red Delicious and viewing the sound.

Your living the Washington dream.

thumb3d.gif

Don't forget lunch at Ivar's... drooley.gif chowtime.gif

Congrats on the new digs! Awsome view of a beautiful place...
Rand
Nice! You should put a webcam in that window.
Do you remember Loftcam? It was one of the more popular webcams in the country for years. But it went offline over a year ago.

blitZ
Nice view, now you'll never get any work done...
Qarl
Is that the road to Alki Beach? I think there is a house with two run-down 914s in the front driveway over there?

sixnotfour
Way to go Rich,
Is that the road to Alki Beach? I think there is a house with two run-down 914s in the front driveway over there?

yep ,gary owns the 3 914's
KELTY360
Is that Pier 91? Looks like you've moved up to the penthouse. Congrats!

clap56.gif clap56.gif thumb3d.gif smoke.gif smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif
pokey1168
I am SOOO jealous. I am lucky if I see the sun some days. About the only one with a view is the boss, and if I'm looking at that view it has been a bad day.
914werke
QUOTE(Qarl @ May 9 2006, 12:51 PM) *

Yes and they are still there last I saw. sawzall-smiley.gif
If I had some binoculars I could probably give you a rust update happy11.gif

I dont have any probleme getting any work done but ..sometines ...after lunch...
and the sun is warming the office (YAWN) my couch looks mighty inviting laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.