Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: newby needs help on engine install
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
luckydog
Hi everyone, I am a returning member that could use some help. On the advice of a friend I pulled the motor out of my teener last year to do some cleanup/fixup. I took lots of pictures but have recently mooves and lost pictures. I still have all parts and am ready to put motor back in but need some help on getting back together correctly. I am in the Cinn OH area and am looking for neighbors to get advice from.
elwood-914
Did you look at 914 info above....then go to Tech articles......or the Pelican site also has good tech articles.........sorry I'm not closer.....
Dr Evil
icon_bump.gif

fitsbain
Lucky - I'd help but I havn't done anything but take mine apart. I'm not sure I'm the best person. IfI get the 14 running (someday) and you still need help I'll drive over there and see what I can do. But someone with a bit more experience might be better.
Dr Evil
Come over when we work on fitsbains and you can at least ask questions and get examples.
Dave_Darling
Luckydog, where are you located? If you tell us (or fill in the "location" field in your profile!) we can figure out who is close to you.

Do you have any specific questions, or just "I don't know where anything goes!!!"

If you have specific questions, you can post pictures here (pictures are best!!) and we can try to answer.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.