Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RC 914 bodies.....what scale/chassis???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
If someone was to go thru the trouble and expense to produce these in low volume, what would be the most popular choice?
Ratt
Most turing cars I have seen are all in 1/10 scale. I do see the 1/12ths every now and then, but alot of the time they are a 190mm wheel base 1/10th scale chassis. I have a RC10 TC3. I htink it would be awsome to be able to get a 914 body for it. Im running a E46 M3 body, But I think the 914 would look cool.
Andy
SirAndy
mueeeeeler, what about getting your 1:1 running first? laugh.gif
djm914-6
I was thinking of doing a wooden buck for my 1/10 scale 200mm Nitro chassis.
Aaron Cox
hey speaking of rc cars- i never gt my money back- sent ed secrest a check and never got a car or my money back? mad.gif
Mueller
i got my paypal money back from Ed, give him an email

was the check cashed?
Aaron Cox
uh- that was like 6 mos ago....ill have to look.

anyone have his email?
Mueller
If anyone is interested in making thier own, these two books are available for about 15 bucks each, don't know how I know that smile.gif
GWN7
Sent Ed a email today about the bodys. He got 2 shipments, both crap. He's waiting on a 3rd to see if it's any better. I think his original post said if you want your $$ back instead of waiting, to send him a email.

Mike, I have a buddy that is building a vacume table to make parts for a model plane is is building.
Demick
I've got a few 1/24 scale lexan bodies coming. They should be on a boat from Germany right about now. A few flared, and a few narrow bodied. I doubt they will fit the mini-z (oddball 1/28 scale for MR-01 style, although the new MR-02 style is now 1/24 scale). But there are some other mini RC cars on the market that are 1/24 scale with adjustable wheelbase and width which should work. I will have a few available to club members after I get them. More details once the arrive....

Demick
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 24 2003, 04:53 PM)
If someone was to go thru the trouble and expense to produce these in low volume, what would be the most popular choice?

I asked my friend Chris, who paints ALOT of rc car bodies (he had pizza with us Mueller)

1/10 scale is the most widely used and most popular.
1/8 is more popular than 1/12.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.