Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLO II Nationals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Joe Ricard
I guess right now we can include "wishers and dreamers"
That way I can show my intention.
Hoping to participate in X prepared.
Haven't attended any Divisionals for various reasons so National entry is more $$$$. Oh well.
Trekkor
Where is this event held?

KT
grantsfo
Whats Solo II?
Trekkor
Whats Solo II?

Another name for a/x.

KT
Joe Ricard
Topeka.

Land of the BIG pond.
Dave-O
I might be there, depending on if I can miss two days of class or not. About 20 drivers from our local club will be heading down. I think they won 6 or 7 trophies last year and one championship! smilie_pokal.gif
jhadler
I'd love to say that I'm gonna give it a go. But this year isn't likely. But next year is already a plan.

For those that haven't gone. Do it!! It's the biggest autox anywhere. 4 days, 1000+ drivers. Two courses. And more raw driving talent than anywhere outside of the grid at Monaco. For some, nationals is no big deal, just another event. But for most, it's a huge deal, and the mental discipline to do well there is even more so than nearly any other autox event anywhere.

Even if your only goal is to not be DFL, it's worth it!! Just to watch the grid of 60+ C-Prepared cars rolling is almost worth the trip by itself. C-Prepared is the class of the groud pounders. V8 american iron in full-blown, gutted, monster slick, high compression, ear crushing, richter registering, race trim.

Lot's of fun.

-Josh2
J P Stein
Too slow, too old, too far.....a DFL canidate in FP.
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(J P Stein @ May 17 2006, 05:35 AM) *

Too slow, too old, too far.....a DFL canidate in FP.

Crap how do you operate this thing.
Does this mean we are up? driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.