Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Freedom, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Epilog
Hello everyone,

I have found a car and have a deposit on it in Freedom, CA 95019 (just south of San Jose near Watsonville). Since this will be my first 914 I would like someone who knows these cars to look at this for me. Call 406-459-5360 or e-mail for specifics, if you can look at this car for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.
SirAndy
Fremont is actually north of San Jose ...

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=&cs...ew=1&name=&qty=

i could go and look at it if noone else closer steps up to the plate ...
smile.gif Andy
Epilog
ooops, it is in Freedom, CA 95019 which is south of San Jose near Watsonville, CA. I will try to fix the post.
Trevorg7
I'm 50 miles away. If no one is closer.....

Let me know.

T
SirAndy
QUOTE(Epilog @ May 17 2006, 12:30 PM) *

ooops, it is in Freedom, CA 95019 which is south of San Jose near Watsonville, CA. I will try to fix the post.

that's a little out of my way ... altought, we have a AX venue just around the corner (marina), so someone might be able to swing by there to do a PPI after the next AX down there ...

smile.gif Andy
Epilog
Trevor, thanks for doing the PPI. I made the deal and I can't wait to get my first 914. I think I will be on this site a lot searching for answers and asking questions.
BigDBass
Well epilog, this seems like a the end of the prolog.

welcome.png and thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Congrats and best of luck to you and your new-to-you ride!
Hammy
QUOTE(Epilog @ May 23 2006, 02:08 PM) *

I made the deal and I can't wait to get my first 914.

Cool.
Welcome.
Trevorg7
David - You are welcome. Glad you were able to work out a deal for the car. It is solid and a strong runner.

Do you know when you are going to get it?

welcome.png

T
Gint
Looks like a pretty nice 914. Grats! But...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.