Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Moving 914 Parts; San Diego to Sacramento and Back
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brian Mifsud
I need to move some big machinery and tooling from Sacramento to San Diego in August. I'll be making a pitstop in the Bay Area to check on the boat while I'm on the way.

Shoot me a list of parts you need moved and what you'll kick in to cover fuel and rental (will be 18' or 24' truck w/ liftgate, total cost will be $700 including fuel)

I can play "UPS-Man" with parts going/coming from each area. I will have 3 vacation days to do this and plan weekdays as rates are slightly better.

Let me know if interested. I will only be using a 8' x 8' "footprint" so the rest of the space will be available.

tanks

B
Brian Mifsud
QUOTE(Brian Mifsud @ May 17 2006, 11:28 AM) *

I need to move some big machinery and tooling from Sacramento to San Diego in August. I'll be making a pitstop in the Bay Area to check on the boat while I'm on the way.

Shoot me a list of parts you need moved and what you'll kick in to cover fuel and rental (will be 18' or 24' truck w/ liftgate, total cost will be $700 including fuel)

I can play "UPS-Man" with parts going/coming from each area. I will have 3 vacation days to do this and plan weekdays as rates are slightly better.

Let me know if interested. I will only be using a 8' x 8' "footprint" so the rest of the space will be available.

tanks

B

icon_bump.gif
Brad Roberts
I do need some stuff moved down, but it will probably happen before that.

I'll keep you mind. I need my shop stuff down here from Palo Alto.

I plan to rent some space down here soon (in the Miramar area where you work)

B
Brian Mifsud
Hey Brad,

Sounds good. Looks like my sister will be a potential contributor as she wants me to throw a piano into the load while I'm in Sacramento. I won't charge her much... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.