Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Beer !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
luckydog
I have a deal for anyone located in or around Cinn OH. FREE BEER and FOOD beerchug.gif. I am looking for help reinstalling the engine of my teener and just happen to own a bar and grille in Liberty Twp. OH. Anyone interested??
drewvw

I'd be all over that if I was closer....thats a good deal. drunk.gif welder.gif
KaptKaos
Who says the left coast has the best deals??

Free bump for ya!!
Always Looking
mmmmm Beeer.
So.Cal.914
Push it to Cali, I'll help ya. smoke.gif
newto914s
My wrenching services are always free to other teener owners. PM me when you get a chance, I should be back in N.Kentucky next week. Unless this smokin' hot Puerto Rican girl I work with asks me to stay and father her children. drooley.gif
I which case I'm never coming back biggrin.gif
Samson

God I hope my girlfriend never reads this.
bd1308
when do you want me to come up there?

b
LowGT
I'd be all over that if I still lived in Cincy, I used to live in West Chester.
Dr Evil
If you get too desperate, I will make a trek over there and put your engine in for ya.
PM me and we can work it out. My 914 is starting to sound like it wants to start....just gotta fool with the dizzy some more.
bd1308
by the looks of it (by posting twice), it seems like YOUR getting desperate tongue.gif

wink.gif b
Dr Evil
Waddayatalkinbout?
bd1308
i knew that would happen :/

maybe I forgot to take my medicine today wink.gif cool_shades.gif

anyway, back on subject...

I'm thinking about a burger.gif a real nice one....yum!

b
dralf
piratenanner.gif
When are you thinking of doing this project,
While I am waiting for mine to get back from the body shop, I sure could use a beer. Dayton to Cincinnati is all down hill so it should not take me long to get there !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.