Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nycchef
need to pick up tires today was looking at yokohama 205/55 but out of my price range this year($225.each) anyone have any thoughts on falkans?
turboman808
I never used yokohama but I used Falken azenis and ziex on my civic and my now sold 2001 celica.

Really good tire for the price.

I did find that azenis didn't like 90+ degree autox days very much. But for how cheap they were I could live with that.
Qball
Chief, I just put on yoko's and I'm very happy with them. 195/60-15
My Webpage
nycchef
QUOTE(Qball @ May 18 2006, 05:23 AM) *

Chief, I just put on yoko's and I'm very happy with them. 195/60-15
My Webpage

yoko's not an option anymore (too long to order and get) time is forcing me to choose between the falkans and coopers chime in guys
Leo Imperial
Rich,
Don't rush.
The price you got for the Yokohama's is wrong.
Give me a call today. We can get those wheels or others fast.
My Yokohama's are great in the rain and dry.
I would shy away from buying anything from the guy that gave you a price of $225 each.
nycchef
okay crisis over found the yoko's locally just will have to wait a few days to get them. thanks for everyones input guess i just have toi be patient till i can realy get out there and get my license revoked.

p.s what's going on out there? i used to read the papers in the morning and watch cnn . now i'm glued to this site as soon as my eyes open. is bush still president? have we landed on mars? am i still married?
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(nycchef @ May 18 2006, 09:44 AM) *

okay crisis over found the yoko's locally just will have to wait a few days to get them. thanks for everyones input guess i just have toi be patient till i can realy get out there and get my license revoked.

p.s what's going on out there? i used to read the papers in the morning and watch cnn . now i'm glued to this site as soon as my eyes open. is bush still president? have we landed on mars? am i still married?

Yea I know what you mean this place rocks.
Bush has the job for a litle while longer
No people on Mars just junk that is broke
Probably still married so take her Racing. beer.gif
Leo Imperial
WOW, reality check.
If I remember correctly my wife is giong to be having a baby soon.
I better take her to the AX on Sunday.
Aaron Cox
love me yoko ES 100's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.