Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the verge of sleep, decided to get some work done.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rpmmaxxed
!POINTLESS POST, JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE WHO MIGHT CARE!

Will add pics tomorrow.

was feeling pretty crappy around 8ish or so tonight, and told myself I would finish the few things I have been putting off on the car until tomorrow(Reason why they have been put off...).

Layed in bed for about 5 minutes, couldnt sleep. So with flashlight in hand, I went out the street, and went at it.

Removed dash completely, and cleaned up some random crap wires the P/O had in there.

Finally re-installed the ignition switch and ignition column all the way again. I get to use my keys finally...

Wired up the horn, which has not been active since around September when I got the new Grant steering wheel.

Re-installed the stereo I have been without for 2 months. I didnt really miss it all that much, but now redlights wont be as boring...

Replaced vacuum lines, and got ALL of the intake hoses mounted onto the new intake.

3 hours after starting, I can sleep easy...kinda.

Things left to do
Make permanent mount for new intake.
Solve last electrical gremlin. Why wipers and low beam headlights dont work...
Re-build/Buff up the 1.7.
Install new rear suspension that has been sitting in my room for hte past 5 months.
Acquire, and fab/install HID's...
THe list goes on...

!POINTLESS POST, JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE WHO MIGHT CARE!
ThinAir
That's the spirit!! Sleep is over-rated anyway. yellowsleep[1].gif
turboman808
A Grant wheel barf.gif

Couldn't you find a nice Nardi or Momo? confused24.gif
JerryP
That's nice work for three hours in the dark with just a flashlight.
Gint
QUOTE(JerryP @ May 19 2006, 06:03 AM) *

That's nice work for three hours in the dark with just a flashlight.

That's what I was thinking.

Nice goin!

beerchug.gif
rpmmaxxed
Grant may not be the most desirable, but I had a free hub given to me, and the wheel was only $34 shipped brand new off ebay. Nice, real leather wrap...

Thanks for the props on flashlight work. Have had the dash off, and the guts out enough trying to fix electrical gremlins I could do it with my eyes closed now...

She needs a wax job, probably tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.