Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Hotels in Orlando area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Greetings!!

My family and I are going to do another vacation to Florida this year. My 10 year old had a blast last time, and overall, the price was great..

We stayed at "some" hotel... can't remember the name, it was like $60.00 a night.. which was great for us..... but....... there was one small problem.

Needless to say, they was a small "privacy" issue with my daughter laying in another bed right next to my wife and I.

See where I'm going with this?

Anyway... we're going to be in Orlando for a couple nights..

Sunday June 25th (checking in that night)
Monday June 26th
Tuesday June 27th

Any suggestions on where to stay, maybe some good deals?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

effutuo101
I stayed at the Safari Hotel in Orlando last week. I don't know the cost as my company paid for it, but they had rooms that had doors to the next room. A very short taxi ride to Downtown Disney.
Good luck and have fun!
URY914
O only has about 10 million hotels.

Try the Peabody. They have nice ducks.
Qarl
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 19 2006, 01:15 PM) *

O only has about 10 million hotels.

Try the Peabody. They have nice ducks.

Asking for hotels in Orlando is like asking for pizza joints in Brooklyn.

There are hotels EVERYWHERE.

Where are you going and how much do you want to spend per night?

Try hotels.com or AAA for recommendations too.

ninefourteener
Yea... I know they are all over the place...

I was more referring to whether or not someone had some "inside" info on a place that can be obtained at a great price.

I'd like to spend $60 -$70 a night... which is more than enough for a hotel..... just thought there might be something a bit less "advertised" that I can snatch up.

For instance, I got a tip that there's a couple resorts out there that if you call them under 21 days prior, and you're active duty military, they'll let you rent it for like $200 a week or something.... pretty sweet deal if you catch it at the right time.

Still researching that one.. just thought someone might have an inside tip on something else.
dweymer
No ideas on a hotel, too bad I am leaving for Italy on the 25 though....
What is your intended focus, disney, universal etc? Like Qarl said, there are like a million places to stay here.

D

QUOTE(ninefourteener @ May 19 2006, 11:02 PM) *

Yea... I know they are all over the place...

I was more referring to whether or not someone had some "inside" info on a place that can be obtained at a great price.

I'd like to spend $60 -$70 a night... which is more than enough for a hotel..... just thought there might be something a bit less "advertised" that I can snatch up.

For instance, I got a tip that there's a couple resorts out there that if you call them under 21 days prior, and you're active duty military, they'll let you rent it for like $200 a week or something.... pretty sweet deal if you catch it at the right time.

Still researching that one.. just thought someone might have an inside tip on something else.

Qarl
Sorry... I have no clue on local deals.

confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.