Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deceased 914-6; pics + VIN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
elocke
at a junkyard in Billerica, MA. VIN 9141430335. I've been meaning to post this for years at least to get the VIN out there in case someone here knows the car. It had no drive train and a rusty oil tank. I snagged the ft and r suspension and the turn signals and took some pics. I went back to pick some more a few months later and it was gone. I've got more pics in case someone likes dead 914-6's biggrin.gif
Ed
rick 918-S
Too bad, good stock 6 mount, 6 dash column, and ignition, harness, etc.
URY914
Where is that thread that had pics of all the dead 914s? I have found a few pics lately too.
jtf914
Wow it was a 71 as well, pretty rare....
drewvw

every time a /6 dies, it makes baby jesus cry.... huh.gif
elocke
I should have checked...here's the first one I found
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=14218&hl=
I was eyeing the r. bumper, motor mount, dash frame. I got the key/wheel lock for a member in Cal. At least I got this...$150, inc rebuildable -6 r. calipers
davep
Please remember, if you find a six or even a four I'd like to get the VIN, chassis #, paint code and the DOT date off of the decal. The more sets of data I get the better. I'm particularly interested in the very early 1970 914/4 at the moment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.