Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR need to make my plans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm looking for a ride from Little Rock Airport to Hot Springs on Friday.
Or a ride from Indy if anyone is going through Indianapolis.

I'm picking up my car from Brad there so I don't really want to rent a car in LR.

Thanks,
Sean
seanery
I arrive at Little Rock airport at 11:20am via Southwest Airlines (the trailways of the skies).
rhodyguy
sean, do you want a handful of the stickers to take along? reply before 7am and i'll send them this am. resend the mailing address. how many? i wish i could go.

kevin
seanery
sure

1305 N. Leland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46219

sell 'em for $5?
I dunno about qty. If I have leftover I can send them back or sell some at the FFR in Nashville.
rhodyguy
i'll send a bundle. correct on the price.

kevin
GWN7
If I was going I'd pick you up, but do to a screw-up in my holidays. mad.gif I'm off the week afterwards. No chance to change. My only hope it to win the lotto before then. sad.gif
Brad Roberts
Bump.. somebody help me and Sean out and give him a ride from Little Rock. I know several of you are flying in to Little Rock and I know several of you LIVE in Little Rock. He doesnt take up much space and usually takes good pics (unlike Andy).

B
seanery
i may have a ride-see MUSR thread nailed above. I would just need to hang at the airport til 5:30pm which is 6 hours. If I can get a sooner ride I'll do it, otherwise I have been offered a ride later by a gracious 914Club member. I love you guys!, uh, you know in that manly way, not the other way.
TheCabinetmaker
Sean, I really woundn't mind coming to get you, either in my car or yours. Friday morning is registration and tech session anyway. I have a cigar friend in Little Rock at the country club, who I would like to visit for an hour or so.

Curt
seanery
Curt,

Thanks for the offer. I know it's out of the way, so I didn't want to put anybody if at all possible. I'm not sure when the car will get to Hot Springs, but I get in at 11:20 or so. If you don't mind, that's cool with me.

Thanks,
Sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.